Respected Contributor

Deja Vu - Had to laugh........

[ Edited ]

Lazy Sat. morning,  DH out in garden me making brekkies. While cooking I am 'Trooping the Colour'  - high volume - on my iPad.

DH comes in all of a sudden I hear big crash - dog bowl smashed, kibble all over floor, DH said he heard command from Sgt. trooping colour on my iPad and automatically smashed his foot down to attention.

He did serve in Military but he said it was deja vu he heard command and bang went his foot - still with garden boots on.  Now I know how to get his attention.   We March on lol.

Honored Contributor

Re: Deha Vu - Had to laugh........

That is funny @dulwich .

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Deja Vu - Had to laugh........

Well, someone really drilled him all the way, for ever 🤣

Funny how we get trained.  How many still look around when a kid yells for their mom in a store?

Respected Contributor

Too funny @dulwich!  

The first 4th of July after my husband returned home from Vietnam, he attended a large picnic with family.  Of course there were fireworks.  But when they started he hit tthe ground.  Even though he knew there were going to be fireworks that evening, it caught him off guard.  Just an automatic response at that time.

And now you know what you can do to get his attention.  LOL!  

* Freedom has a taste the protected will never know *
Respected Contributor

@pitdakota   It made me laugh as DH was standing very straight like to attention I am lucky he didn't march straight into kitchen cupboard.

!