Honored Contributor

@hckynut   Will any of those pumpkin seeds sprout next spring?  If so, you might be growing your own pumpkins.  This has happened to me a few times.

Honored Contributor

@Carmie wrote:

@hckynut   Will any of those pumpkin seeds sprout next spring?  If so, you might be growing your own pumpkins.  This has happened to me a few times.

@Carmie 

Geez, I hope not. Little ones, fine. Those back breaking hard to pick up ones? A double I hope not!

hckynut 

hckynut(john)
Respected Contributor

@godi   Nom nom, the deer are saying.  Thank you for your kindness. 

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Honored Contributor

My hair stylist was just telling me she takes all of her pumpkins to a local farm for the animals to eat and then you posted this pic... which by the way is a great pic.

Respected Contributor

@godi 

YAY THEM!

@godi - a great photographer who also just happens to be a friend to the dear deers!  You rock Godi - so nice to see you take care of nature!

I love the pics you post.

Honored Contributor

Our deer will eat all of the pumpkins and squash including the seeds.  They will even eat grapefruit rinds.  

Trusted Contributor

Such beautiful deer!  Thank you for your kindness helping to feed them.  We have deer in our yard too and I put out carrots and crackers for them.  Also, the pumkins too!  They are such gentle creatures!  

Honored Contributor

They love pumpkin,they step on it to flatten them.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.