Honored Contributor

Re: Deep breathes, deep breathes, @suzyQ3

14 months old already?  Seems just the other day you were telling us all about the new addition to your family.  So happy all are safe but the time is flying fassssst.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

@beckyb1012 wrote:

14 months old already?  Seems just the other day you were telling us all about the new addition to your family.  So happy all are safe but the time is flying fassssst.

Oh, you're telling me, @beckyb1012. But she was already 10 months when we got her, but still. I attribute her presence in our home during this pandemic for keeping my husband and I relatively sane and maybe even alive. :-)

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@beckyb1012 wrote:

Oh, you're telling me, @beckyb1012. But she was already 10 months when we got her, but still. I attribute her presence in our home during this pandemic for keeping my husband and I relatively sane and maybe even alive. :-)

I actually sighed out loud with relief with the "ten month" reminder.  You made me feel a tad bit younger than I did a few minutes ago.  Blessings to you and yours @suzyQ3 

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

Suz - Among the things I know, and respect, about you is that you have a lot of class and strength.   

I feel confident to know that the ones trying to give you grief will not get to you and hurt you in any way.    I keep thinking about you and am just so glad that nothing bad came of that unexpected event.  Keep that chin up, darlin!   Heart

Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3  So glad you have helpful neighbors who caught your dog. Good neighbors really are a blessing aren't they?

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Contributor

[ Edited ]

@esmereldaI'm a California girl too!  Live right near the ocean but not a busy street. Don't think that we're all "drama" in California  like SuzyQ3.  I'm a big dog lover!  Probably the dog wants it's freedom back to go to the beach!

Respected Contributor

@suzyQ3  I always appreciate the kindness you express to posters even when they are unkind to you and to others.  Your posts are usually among my favorites on any day I'm reading here. 

Maybe in their depression or lack, goodness is resented or likability or . . . who knows what inspires some people to pick up a knife just because they can.  I'm just so thankful you are here so often to add your humor and intelligence to CC. 

Breathe, Indeed!!

Trusted Contributor

Happy Ending Indeed

The Supreme Happiness Of Life Consists In The Conviction That One Is Loved.
I come from the beautiful and sunny Athens Greece
Honored Contributor

At the risk of leaving anyone out, I want to tell you (plural) how much your posts mean to me, here and anywhere else.

And Cali gives you a big shout-out!

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3 

Scary moment....glad Cali is okay!!!  (P.S. Goldens are a favorite of mine--)

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”