Respected Contributor

Re: Decided I Don't Like This Job After All.

Thanks for posting, @Foxxee, this is toooooo funny! I can't resist adding my take on this one. It could have gone something like this:

As they pull into the vet parking lot, Ralph looks over with the suspicious stink eye thinking to himself, "I thought you said we were going to Dairy Queen for Pup Cups?!?"

Valued Contributor

My first out loud this morning.  Thanks.

Honored Contributor

@pupwhipped wrote:

As they pull into the vet parking lot, Ralph looks over with the suspicious stink eye thinking to himself, "I thought you said we were going to Dairy Queen for Pup Cups?!?"

@pupwhipped 

Good one.  It fits.  Lol

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Foxxee 

Thats why more cats apply for these jobs....they just pretty much ignore the owner, yawn, and go to sleep, or grab a snack....😸😸😸

I'm ignoring you - Lolcats - lol | cat memes | funny cats | funny cat  pictures with words on them | funny pictures | lol cat memes | lol cats

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Foxxee   Very clever.  I imagine many 'support' animals would agree with Ralph. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

LOL!!! He look like he's saying,' What have I got myself into."

Respected Contributor

@Foxxee wrote:

@pupwhipped wrote:

@pupwhipped 

Good one.  It fits.  Lol

Yes, @Foxxee, I've had those kind of looks from my dogs at times when we ended up at the vet's office. Never promised them a Dairy Queen outing but I would say in a most cheery and enthusiastic voice, "You wanna go for a ride?!!" They were sorry they fell for it...although there were one or two who began to catch on to that "special" ride. HA!!! 

Respected Contributor

Can't say that I blame the pooch.  No one wants to listen to "doom & gloom" all day/night.  Hope Ralph can find a better job that's suitable to his needs.

Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

LOL, that's the same look I think my husband gives me if I've been talking too much. LOL

Honored Contributor

Ralph now needs his own emotional support dog.