Reply
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 6,655
Registered: ‎06-29-2010

Re: Debris found Indian Ocean MH370?


@SydneyH wrote:

@Love Roses wrote:

So now there is a suitcase that washed up as well.  It's all very tell tale.  CNN Wolf and his commentors now will share that the plane was intentionally steered off course.  They also posted a route which had the plane flying to another destination.  Looks like Perth, Australia.  Didn't happen though.  There are bad guys out there folks.


If it is wreckage from the missing aircraft, it would definitely support a deliberate downing from the pilot. 


Pilot or co-pilot.  Someone deliberately did something reallllllllll bad. 

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 6,463
Registered: ‎06-16-2015

Re: Debris found Indian Ocean MH370?

[ Edited ]

@Love Roses wrote:

@SydneyH wrote:

@Love Roses wrote:

So now there is a suitcase that washed up as well.  It's all very tell tale.  CNN Wolf and his commentors now will share that the plane was intentionally steered off course.  They also posted a route which had the plane flying to another destination.  Looks like Perth, Australia.  Didn't happen though.  There are bad guys out there folks.


If it is wreckage from the missing aircraft, it would definitely support a deliberate downing from the pilot. 


Pilot or co-pilot.  Someone deliberately did something reallllllllll bad. 


That's not what I have read or heard on networks I watch. In fact, this morning they said they wouldn't really know anything for sure unless they found the wreckage site and the black box. The reports I have heard is that experts are being very cautious in their judgments at this point.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 8,026
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: Debris found Indian Ocean MH370?


@Love Roses wrote:

 


Pilot or co-pilot.  Someone deliberately did something reallllllllll bad. 


There's simply no doubt.  The deliberate lack of communication and being completely off course is pointing that way.........

Occasional Contributor
Posts: 17
Registered: ‎05-06-2015

Re: Debris found Indian Ocean MH370?

The plane was deliberately crashed down there because whomever is responsible knew that that particular area would be the last place they'd search for it.

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 6,463
Registered: ‎06-16-2015

Re: Debris found Indian Ocean MH370?

Once again, the real people who are investigating this and the experts in aviation are not confirming any of these speculations by amateurs and news media types. I prefer to wait and trust where the investigation takes it instead of wild accusations and "theories."

Honored Contributor
Posts: 37,325
Registered: ‎06-11-2011

Re: Debris found Indian Ocean MH370?

Confirmed today what we all suspected: the wing debris is from the missing plane.

 

So much for all those conspiracy theories about the plane being hijacked and hidden somewhere.

 

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2015/08/05/plane-debris-belongs-to-mh370-malaysian-pm-says/?intcmp=hpbt...

Honored Contributor
Posts: 11,153
Registered: ‎05-22-2012

Re: Debris found Indian Ocean MH370?

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee wrote:

Confirmed today what we all suspected: the wing debris is from the missing plane.

 

So much for all those conspiracy theories about the plane being hijacked and hidden somewhere.

 

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2015/08/05/plane-debris-belongs-to-mh370-malaysian-pm-says/?intcmp=hpbt...


 

Conspiracy theorists are never deterred by facts. They will simply insist that the plane has been hidden and just now parts have been ditched for people to find. This kills me because 20 of my colleagues were on that plane and the conspiracy theorists have no respect for the people lost.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 18,250
Registered: ‎10-04-2010

Re: Debris found Indian Ocean MH370?

Watching news on it now. Bless their hearts (families) and now they know.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 13,643
Registered: ‎06-15-2015

Re: Debris found Indian Ocean MH370?

It's sad but now i hope the families and friends can get more questions how/why  answered.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor
Posts: 8,026
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: Debris found Indian Ocean MH370?


@ChynnaBlue wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

Confirmed today what we all suspected: the wing debris is from the missing plane.

 

So much for all those conspiracy theories about the plane being hijacked and hidden somewhere.

 

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2015/08/05/plane-debris-belongs-to-mh370-malaysian-pm-says/?intcmp=hpbt...


 

Conspiracy theorists are never deterred by facts. They will simply insist that the plane has been hidden and just now parts have been ditched for people to find. This kills me because 20 of my colleagues were on that plane and the conspiracy theorists have no respect for the people lost.


I have not heard too much about the 'hidden' theory any more, nor did I think it was a viable one.  But in general I disagree that conspiracy theorists lack respect for the dead......