Honored Contributor

Re: Debris found Indian Ocean MH370?

@SydneyH wrote:

@ChynnaBlue wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

Confirmed today what we all suspected: the wing debris is from the missing plane.

So much for all those conspiracy theories about the plane being hijacked and hidden somewhere.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2015/08/05/plane-debris-belongs-to-mh370-malaysian-pm-says/?intcmp=hpbt...

Conspiracy theorists are never deterred by facts. They will simply insist that the plane has been hidden and just now parts have been ditched for people to find. This kills me because 20 of my colleagues were on that plane and the conspiracy theorists have no respect for the people lost.

I have not heard too much about the 'hidden' theory any more, nor did I think it was a viable one.  But in general I disagree that conspiracy theorists lack respect for the dead......

Did you know that the Sandy Hook Truthers call the survivors and accuse them of lying? That they call the family members of the dead children and teachers and accuse them of lying? That they make videos about supposed sightings of the dead and post them online and harrass the families with them? No, they have no respect for anyone, living or dead.

Valued Contributor

@ChynnaBlue wrote:

Did you know that the Sandy Hook Truthers call the survivors and accuse them of lying? That they call the family members of the dead children and teachers and accuse them of lying? That they make videos about supposed sightings of the dead and post them online and harrass the families with them? No, they have no respect for anyone, living or dead.

What are they accused of lying about?  And what does that have to do with the MH370 flight?  I am confused.

Esteemed Contributor

It is my understanding, by finding plane parts, they may be able to find particles which could give them a clue as to where the plane went down as well as if it were an explosion....seems unbelievably but forensics have come so far. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Dell1 she is referring to the coocoo bird conspiracy theorists........ Re: Greenhouse, they can tell where the wing piece has been by analyzing the barnacles attached etc.......  forensics

Honored Contributor

@Dell1 wrote:

@ChynnaBlue wrote:

What are they accused of lying about?  And what does that have to do with the MH370 flight?  I am confused.

You deleted the post I replied to when you quoted me, but the person I was replying to said that she did not believe that conspiracy theorists disrespect the dead.

The Sandy Hook Conspiracy theorists deny that there was a shooting and that anyone died, so they accuse them of lying about the entire event.

Esteemed Contributor

@Justice4all

Forensics is fascinating...yes, the barnacles are one but I thought they mentioned some atmospheric particles but not sure as it was a brief statement...I hope they can give some information to families but at least now they know their loved ones are gone...

Esteemed Contributor

At last.  We know the plane went down.  How and when and where will certainly be forthcoming. 

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Honored Contributor

I watched an aviation expert comment on what they can tell from the wing piece, and it's a lot more than about barnacles.  They'll probably be able to tell a lot about how the plane landed, by studying how the wing broke apart from the body of the plane, like weather the pilot tried to land smoothly on the water like Sullenberger did on the Hudson,   or whether it crashed  coming straight nose down, stuff like that, by studying the seam of where the wing had ben connected to the plane (kind like a jagged or smooth edge break kind of thing).

Honored Contributor