Honored Contributor

Re: Death Wish Coffee Wins FREE Super Bowl Ad

@Drythe wrote:

Good for them!

No substitute for Puppies, but happy for them.

@Drythe

Hi Drythe, right, no puppies but the beer company is hinting there will be something involving a baby Clydesdale named Mac.

BTW, I ordered the coffee...

Honored Contributor

@Noel7 wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

Good for them!

No substitute for Puppies, but happy for them.

@Drythe

Hi Drythe, right, no puppies but the beer company is hinting there will be something involving a baby Clydesdale named Mac.

BTW, I ordered the coffee...

@Noel7

Please post as to taste!  I have LBP & Doc says caffeine is good.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Would you get in trouble if you sent it to certain people (who you don't care for)?

I am not sending it...

Honored Contributor

@Drythe

I will let you know!  They use UPS prime for shipping so it shouldn't take too long Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@missy1 wrote:

Would you get in trouble if you sent it to certain people (who you don't care for)?

I am not sending it...

@missy1 Woman LOL

I wouldn't spend $20 on someone I didn't care about, but I might give them the evil eye, lol.

Honored Contributor

@Drythe

I promised to let you know... Smiley Happy

Death Wish Coffee was delivered this morning.  The usual paper container was thick and strong and that came in a black box within a sturdy wrapper.

Just had my first cup and I really liked it.  I figured DH would, wasn't too sure if I would but it is good and I like it! .  Very dark and bold, a really good taste imo. 

I don't know what it is, but some of the other coffees I buy have almost a perfume note to them, I'm glad his one doesn't. 

Today wasn't a great morning for me, I was tired from a long day yesterday, hot tea didn't do much for me.  After drinking the coffee, I have to say I feel a lot less tired, lol Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

@Noel7 wrote:

@Drythe

I promised to let you know... Smiley Happy

Death Wish Coffee was delivered this morning.  The usual paper container was thick and strong and that came in a black box within a sturdy wrapper.

Just had my first cup and I really liked it.  I figured DH would, wasn't too sure if I would but it is good and I like it! .  Very dark and bold, a really good taste imo. 

I don't know what it is, but some of the other coffees I buy have almost a perfume note to them, I'm glad his one doesn't. 

Today wasn't a great morning for me, I was tired from a long day yesterday, hot tea didn't do much for me.  After drinking the coffee, I have to say I feel a lot less tired, lol Woman LOL

@Noel7

Thanks for the info.  I'll watch for their ad during the SB.  Glad you liked it!

Theres-A-Chance-Ceramic-Cup-OJoe-18-oz.-3MCT017.jpg

Today I might need Coffee & Vodka!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

Call me surprised.  When I got up this morning DH was singing the praises of his first cup of Death Wish Coffee.

He is always trying to find the best of the best.  He seeks out and tries various brands and often goes to a coffee maker who roasts and grinds his own specialties.

If anyone likes bold coffee and would like the extra kick without having to drink two cups to get you going, consider trying this brand.

Honored Contributor

@Noel7 thank you for posting about this coffee.  I can't wait to try it!

Honored Contributor

@Mj12 wrote:

@Noel7 thank you for posting about this coffee.  I can't wait to try it!

@Mj12

I sure hope you like it, MJ.  Let me know  Smiley Happy