Respected Contributor

Dear Mr. David Rawlinson, II

[ Edited ]

Hi Mr. Rawlinson,

See the source image

You have been here a little over a year and we wish you continued success.  I am hoping that the QVC@social team would forward this thread to you in hopes you will be able to read and hear from some of your customers.  Also, thank you so much for allowing these forums to stay here on the QVC website.  This means so much to many of us.

Posters/customers, if you had a chance to sit down with Mr. Rawlinson and his team, what would you like him to know about the shopping experience you have here at QVC and what would you like to ask him to consider doing differently.

Please everyone, be kind and respectful.  I am hoping all of our suggestions would be beneficial and that the social team @ QVC will pass everyone's suggestions along to him and maybe we will see some changes. Thank you everyone.  (BTW, Mr. Rawlinson sure is a handsome man).

Respected Contributor

Re: Dear Mr. David Rowlinson, II

I have been a customer here for over 30 years.  I love QVC....in fact, I love it TOO MUCH, lol.   I would love to see free shipping all the time.

Honored Contributor

Quicker presentations, especially with food shows. They only have to cut into an apple, coffeecake or piece of meat once or twice for me to see the caramel, fruit filling or juices in a product. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I would like to thank Mr. Rawlinson for continuing to host these forums for us.

I am very happy they reconsidered the decision to close them.

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Esteemed Contributor

I would ask him to stop with the continuous hours long TSV presentations. It seems there are days that no matter when I turn QVC on the TSV is being air again and again. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Something has to be done about the shipping costs.  Many retailers offer free shipping and free returns when you spend a pre-determined amount each year., or  a certain amount in an order.  Clothing and shoes need to fit and its getting very expensive to get it home to try it on.  $3.50 plus $6.95 label equals $10.45 for each clothing item that doesn't fit and even more for shoes or boots.  It has stopped many from buying and choosing to shop elsewhere where they can save on  shipping. 

Also; when something isn't available to ship right away we should be told.  I ordered a clothing item and its been 17 days and it has not even been shipped.  The expect by date keeps changing, but no correspondence from qvc and no chance to cancel.  This isn't right.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Great suggestions!!!

One thing I wish is for Mr. Rawlinson (or whomever is in charge of changes) and his team to watch some of the presentations on the Q, and without naming anyone in particular, notice some hosts are too flamboyant, over the top and too loud in their presentations.

I think this needs to be toned down.  It can cause a customer to change channels or not buy the products at all.

I enjoy the hosts on HSN much better.  Their presentations are more calm and give more descriptions that we, the customer, needs to hear.  

Trusted Contributor

@kittykatkay 

I just noticed that his name is misspelled.   It should be "Rawlinson".  Also was wondering if you would want to send this to Mike Fitzharris who is now president of QVC only since our suggestions would apply only to QVC?  However you might want this to go to the "top".  Just something that crossed my mind.

Valued Contributor

While I know they will never stop telling us how many products sold, how many people on the phone line, what's left in a particular color, please don't cut the vendor off mid-sentence if they are giving pertinent information.  They very seldom get back to what they were saying. 

Respected Contributor

@kze ...Thank you so much for pointing that out.  I spelled it right a couple of times and wrong a couple of times, lol.  I needed some coffee, I guess, lol.

Whomever the QVC social team can send this to will be appreciated.  Maybe our suggestions might help in some way.  Thanks for reaching out.