Contributor

I miss you already. I have been an avid QVC-er since December 1999 when I found you guys channel-surfing and bought my verdigris candlelabra that still sits in our fireplace today. I wasn't able to watch your "live" final show yesterday but watched many of the videos online last night. Just needed to say that I will miss you terribly - you are a peach. I admired and appreciated your presentations over the years - never over the top, never hard-sell, professional and always from the heart. You are a gem that will be sorely missed from QVC. I know there are many others out there that feel like I do - we feel like we've lost a friend - but know that we all wish you the VERY best in your future endeavors and hope to see you again sooner. Please also know that I was deeply moved by your spiritual commitment - I have often lost my way but am regenerated by people like you who are strong believers. May God bless you and your family, and hope your holidays are the best ever. THANK YOU FOR ALL OF THE WONDERFUL YEARS YOU HAVE SHARED WITH US!