Respected Contributor

Re: Dear Dan Wheeler is Back

Good to see him again.  I always have liked his easy-going style.

Esteemed Contributor

Sorry and sad to see that a moderator had to delete a post on this forum....what could someone possibly say that would be unkind to Dan during this difficult time for him.....shame on you-whoever you are....someday you might be in the same situation.....

Honored Contributor

Glad you are Back Dan and I hope that you read these forums and see how many people's hearts are with you .Embrace the comfort and care that your family and friends lovingly give and take extra time to nurture yourself.

Honored Contributor

He spoke of Beth last night and how she is his angel looking down on him now. A woman called in and her name was Beth, you could see it was hard for him to address her.

Honored Contributor

I saw that when he took that call from Beth. Very touching

Esteemed Contributor

@nana59 wrote:

Sorry and sad to see that a moderator had to delete a post on this forum....what could someone possibly say that would be unkind to Dan during this difficult time for him.....shame on you-whoever you are....someday you might be in the same situation.....

ITA....who could say anything nasty about this kind and loving man

Respected Contributor

Only caught the last ten minutes of the show last night and was so happy to see DanW. He has always appeared to enjoy the NFL shows. For those who might be interested he said he would be on the Gourmet Holiday show this afternoon. Continuing to keep Dan and his family in my thoughts and prayers.