Honored Contributor

Re: Deadly Tornado Hits Alabama

Lee Co., AL is about 50 miles east of us in the capital city, yesterday was an awful day, after the storms left us and headed east, this is where they hit!  As of this morning, 23 people are dead and they may find more, it is so sad and heartbreaking, it is my understanding that more people were killed in these 2 tornadoes yesterday than died in tornadoes in 2018!  Please pray for Lee Co., AL!!!

Honored Contributor

@QueenDanceALot , Thank you for this thread!

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Praying for Lee County.

Esteemed Contributor

It is on the news this morning too.  Some many little kids are now missing everything.  I can't image my little GDD watching her well-worn dolly being vanished.  I know grownups are better able to comprehend, but kids must be crying in bewilderment.

Honored Contributor

@Hooty   Hey hooty, I'm glad to find you here.  I have been worried about you and glad to hear that you are alright.  Birmingham didn't get any rough weather.  Just thunderstorms and very heavy rain.  I'm praying for Lee County.  Love, SC    

Esteemed Contributor

When I hear on the news that people are suffering and have lost everything and that is including there lives.. I think about what I complain about and I am so ashamed of myself. Be safe! Our prayers our with the folks in the affected areas. Godspeed to all of you!!

Esteemed Contributor

@Hooty wrote:

Lee Co., AL is about 50 miles east of us in the capital city, yesterday was an awful day, after the storms left us and headed east, this is where they hit!  As of this morning, 23 people are dead and they may find more, it is so sad and heartbreaking, it is my understanding that more people were killed in these 2 tornadoes yesterday than died in tornadoes in 2018!  Please pray for Lee Co., AL!!!

You are in our prayers...Please be safe!

Honored Contributor

Thanks to ALL of you for your prayers!

Image may contain: text

Honored Contributor

@Hooty 

I am so sorry for all those who lost their lives by this dreadful tornado and for the loved ones left behind.

The photos I have seen are devastating and the death toll has risen.

My prayers go out to everyone affected.  I am glad that you are OK, @Hooty 

Honored Contributor

So much damage, so many killed ,i guess lot  are trailers, one older lady was sitting in her rocking chair ,outside ,her grandson found her ,there is nothing left there.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.