Contributor

David and Jill HOLIDAY ?? show

What a big disappointment, I was expecting a nice holiday show with the two of them, and it was just another Qvc product for sale show ! I know they have to sell the products, but where was the holiday part ?? Big disappointment for being a new shw, it wsn't any different then any other show !

Honored Contributor

Re: David and Jill HOLIDAY ?? show

Agreed!!!!

Contributor

Momofdogs,

I totally agree with you. Had a class last night, so I recorded David and Jill's Holiday Show. Got home excited to watch and there was nothing exciting or tempting at all - kind of boring. For 2 of QVC's big guns to be together, I expected at the least for there to be some fun interaction between the two, but it was so bland. They spent almost an hour of the 2 on the TSV. With Jill's Holiday Decor shows replaced with "Gift" shows for the rest of the Holiday season, I hope we won't have more of last night's kind of shows as a replacement. Looks like I may be shopping elsewhere this holiday season - so disappointed.

Honored Contributor

I went to check it out and Jill was showing Aragon oil with Josie.  I think the show is meant for holiday gift giving.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Lol, you're right, just another show dressed up with a silly name to sell the same old stuff. Personally, I very much dislike shows with more than one host and too many guests anyway.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Unless the show is specifically titled Holiday Decor, all the holiday shows are meant to sell the same things they have always sold, wrapped around the umbrella term of gifts.  Everything from Dyson to Scrub Daddy can sell for a much higher mark-up than decor. 

Jill & David are undoubtedly two of their best salespeople.  Divide & conquer and bring in the numbers seems to be the theme of QVC's critical holiday season.  They are not trying to entertain anyone, and it shows.  They've changed Jill's holiday decor shows to now primarily gift shows with a little decor thrown in, even after she first stated on TV that she would have decor shows every week this season.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because of language

Honored Contributor

Vintage Q, slap a new title on the same old stuff and call it a day...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Was that on last night?   My husband was flipping chanels and stopped at the Q.. David and Dennis were holding a blanket up and said, "Hands above the blanket a couple times. "  My husband glared at me and I shrugged my shoulders, LOL ..  blanket looked hot.

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Respected Contributor

I just flipped QVC.  Pat is standing in front of a Christmas Tree.  The scene outside the set "window" is a winter scene - pine trees and snow. 

It's October.  How about some beautifully decorated Fall sets?  Wouldn't that make more sense?