Honored Contributor

Re: David Venable/ Bridal Shower/ QVC tour

Q used to sell large mugs, made by Temptations, that said In The Kitchen With David on them. I don't know if it still does but that would be a cool gift also.  I have a set of the mugs and they are great. 

New Contributor

@Shelbelle @chessylady That's a good point, too! I'll definitely try to reach out to him and see if I can arrange a phone message through FB for her! 

@Kachina624 Yeah, I understand that! I would love for them to be able to do something for her, but I get that its quite the long shot unfortunately. Smiley Sad It's alright, though! We have other things planned, I was just hoping to have this as a cherry on top of the cake. Smiley Happy

@Perkup No way!! That is way WAY too kind of you! I would never ask someone to part with such an awesome possesion Smiley Surprised Plus, I already ordered one Smiley Wink But what a generous offer, I so appreciate it!

@Moonchilde Yes! I will be reaching out on facebook for sure! Its a bummer about the apron, but I have a vinyl cutting machine and so I'll be making her one myself Smiley Happy

New Contributor

@Pearlee Great suggestion! I'll be on the look out for those on Ebay, too! Thanks!

Honored Contributor

Just want to say, what a sweet and thoughtful young woman you are!

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I'm sure they'd love to accommodate your request, but if they did it for one person, they'd have to do it for everyone and that would become a burden. 

@Kachina624

If  DV were contacted via PM on Face Book and agreed to make a private personal call how would anyone kno?

What a sweet thought for your aunt @lynderelle !

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor