Esteemed Contributor

Re: David Sweat shot, caught and is still alive.

I'm glad this part of the crisis is over. Nevertheless, employees at the prison need to be investigated. That foolish woman was not the only one who assisted the escaped murderers. The privileges these prisoners enjoyed were ludicrous, given their horrendously violent backgrounds. For 150 years, nobody else had escaped but with the assistance and negligence of prison staff in 2015, these criminals were able to get out.
Honored Contributor

Amen and Amen.......fantastic news.......makes for a perfect weekend in country. 

Thank goodness the hunt is over. 

What an interesting story this would make.  Would rather read a book about this than to see a movie.   

Esteemed Contributor

Congrats to LE - glad he was caught. He was so close to the border. He really has no reason to talk he won't ever see the light of day again. The guard and woman were just pawns. If they do ever make a movie, the monies earned should go toward the debt incurred from the search.
Valued Contributor

@onewhiteSparrow wrote:

I think all prisons need to be a real prison, and not some resort hotel with computers.  

ITA  Sounds like there were a lot of things going on in that facility that gave these criminals a lot of amenities they didn't deserve!

Respected Contributor

And next comes the movie, the book, tv series...

_____ ,,,^ ._. ^,,,_____
Frequent Contributor

People upstate will be sleeping better tonight.Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

Anyone know what his condition is?

Honored Contributor

With him being alive, I hope we learn more about what happened during the three weeks they were on the run. 

Honored Contributor

They will keep him alive long enough to get the answers they need.

Respected Contributor

NYS Trooper saw him just walking down a road....ordered him to stop.....Sweat took off running.....State Trooper pursued and shot him.

"People with closed hearts will always feel as though they are at war with the world." ~My friend Nancy