Respected Contributor

Re: David Sweat shot, caught and is still alive.

There's also a picture of a bloody David Sweat.

"People with closed hearts will always feel as though they are at war with the world." ~My friend Nancy
Honored Contributor

@SydneyH wrote:

@terrier3 wrote:

It was a closeup of them together - taken by someone's wildlife camera!

Holy moly, that's funny and scary at the same time.

Imagine setting that camera looking for deer, wolves, bunnies and eagles...and seeing those two losers right in front of your lens??? This proves they were together thru last Wednesday.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/prison-escapee-david-sweat-dna-found-sen-chuck-schumer-article...

"People with closed hearts will always feel as though they are at war with the world." ~My friend Nancy
Super Contributor

Glad they got him!  Especially glad for law enforcement and the residents who lived in the seach areas.

“There are things that we don't want to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn, and people we can't live without but have to let go.” Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

@terrier3 wrote:

Imagine setting that camera looking for deer, wolves, bunnies and eagles...and seeing those two losers right in front of your lens??? This proves they were together thru last Wednesday.

I know, I was kinda on the fence about the theory that one may have killed the other and was on the run alone.

Esteemed Contributor

Why would he get a reduced sentence....they don't need any information from him. Just put him back where he belongs to complete his life sentence; he is a murderer
Honored Contributor

@Greenhouse wrote:
Why would he get a reduced sentence....they don't need any information from him. Just put him back where he belongs to complete his life sentence; he is a murderer

He is NEVER getting out - he killed a cop.

They said that he talked a LOT re: his murder conviction. He may want to bring down everyone who helped him.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

He is being brought via helicopter to a Trauma 1 center in  Albany.

Trusted Contributor

Tis a shame that he lived. Another loser for the people to support. When he does go may he rot in he**.

Honored Contributor

It is just a miracle no other person got hurt,  also when i see that there were amish there, they have no tv,radio to know , also that so many people up there do not lock their doors.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.