Respected Contributor

His home is beautiful.  I wish we could see the rest of it. 

Respected Contributor

@Snoopp wrote:

hoosier - I like that dog picture you have as your avatar.

@Snoopp - That's my new girl, a greyhound - her name is Story - her racing name was Unlikely Story.  She's a doll. 

Esteemed Contributor

That stone fireplace is to die for. It reminds me of Falling Water. I love this house to look at but I don't think I would want to live there. I don't know what it is about it, it would need more warmth for me to want to live there but I think that would be easily remedied with furniture and such. I have such a love affair of looking at mid century modern design but I don't know if I could live that 24/7, it is hard to explain. A little too cold and sterile for my taste but there are aspects of it that I absolutely love. If I could afford to have 5 or 6 homes I would love to have this as one. Does that make sense?

Where are pictures of his loft in NYC? ANyone know?

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Respected Contributor

@Irshgrl31201 wrote:

That stone fireplace is to die for. It reminds me of Falling Water. I love this house to look at but I don't think I would want to live there. I don't know what it is about it, it would need more warmth for me to want to live there but I think that would be easily remedied with furniture and such. I have such a love affair of looking at mid century modern design but I don't know if I could live that 24/7, it is hard to explain. A little too cold and sterile for my taste but there are aspects of it that I absolutely love. If I could afford to have 5 or 6 homes I would love to have this as one. Does that make sense?

@Irshgrl31201 - search David Dangle under blogs and it will bring up his NY loft.  It's pretty too, but love the PA home much better.

Esteemed Contributor

@hoosieroriginal wrote:

@Irshgrl31201 wrote:

@Irshgrl31201 - search David Dangle under blogs and it will bring up his NY loft.  It's pretty too, but love the PA home much better.

Thank you so much!

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Honored Contributor

Nice! The room with all the glass, is that the loft?

Honored Contributor

Re: David Dangle's home

[ Edited ]

Both are fabulous. Neither would be my choice. Both are a bit too starkly contemporary for me.

Now, Joan's home in Connecticut would do nicely...

Woman Wink

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

@missy1 wrote:

Nice! The room with all the glass, is that the loft?

No, his PA home.