Trusted Contributor

Dave King on newly renewed THE MENTALIST tonight!

He says it's at the top of the show (the beginning), so look quick!

Am really glad the show was finally renewed - now, if they would just move it to another day.

/></p>

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Dave King on newly renewed THE MENTALIST tonight!

Thanks for the heads up. I always watch the Mentalist, so I will look for Dave tonight on the show.

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Esteemed Contributor

On 5/11/2014 KathyLFan said:

Am really glad the show was finally renewed - now, if they would just move it to another day.

This is only my opinion, but I wouldn't be surprised if the reason it was renewed was because of the day and time it's on. Seems like its fans still watch regardless of the scheduling delays (same for my very favorite Amazing Race), and that's not something that is guaranteed for a new show.

Respected Contributor

I think Simon Baker is so cute so I watch the Mentalist. The show also has good story lines LOL.
Super Contributor

On 5/11/2014 Alter Ego said:
On 5/11/2014 KathyLFan said:

This is only my opinion, but I wouldn't be surprised if the reason it was renewed was because of the day and time it's on. Seems like its fans still watch regardless of the scheduling delays (same for my very favorite Amazing Race), and that's not something that is guaranteed for a new show.

I probably wouldn't watch if they moved it ... it's a nice line up now. Amazing Race, Good Wife, Mentalist.

Super Contributor

What channel and what time does it come on please? I'd like to see Dave, but I don't watch that show, not much TV at all on Sunday, but will make an exception if my company is gone by then.

TIA

Valued Contributor

On 5/11/2014 Remee said:

What channel and what time does it come on please? I'd like to see Dave, but I don't watch that show, not much TV at all on Sunday, but will make an exception if my company is gone by then.

TIA

It's on CBS at 10pm tonight.

Respected Contributor

I always have liked Dave King. Once, on an overnight show deep in the wee hours, he was presenting a cross and said, "Sometimes people say the cross is now a fashion statement and need not be a symbol of faith. I disagree. It's a symbol of faith."

I liked his directness and honesty. Remember his recording with Lisa R of "Baby It's Cold Outside"? That was cool, too.

Super Contributor

Oh cool, thanks!

Super Contributor

Dave was ok until he started describing his preference for girly girl ladies while he sold clothes. TMI. Just describe the colors.