Respected Contributor

Re: Daughter's friends at Charles' Garden Party comments

I think things are much simpler here. I have read that Harry fell for her while watching “Suits” show. I watched this show for years and liked Maghan there, she is very very se.y  charachter there with a lot of love making scenes.  It is a good show with a lot of good looking people and likable personalities. No wonder that Harry fell for her. I also have read that it was an arranged date. He was ready for romance and she was probably too especially his candidacy was desired  especially.

As long as they love each other..... i wish them all the best.

Honored Contributor

Harry and Meghan both love each other very much.  When you are a couple that would encounter discrimination, you tend to be stronger and closer to each other.  Harry finally met the perfect woman for him and he is extremely happy.  I think he is a lot stronger than that conversation gave him credit for.  Meghan is a strong woman but she is not going to boss hiim around.  They are a team and I hope they are strong for each other.  I sincerely wish them a lifetime of love and happiness.  Cat Very Happy  There is enough negativity in this world, we need stories about happiness.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Harry and Meghan both love each other very much.  When you are a couple that would encounter discrimination, you tend to be stronger and closer to each other.  Harry finally met the perfect woman for him and he is extremely happy.  I think he is a lot stronger than that Garden Party conversation gave him credit for.  Meghan is a strong woman but she is not going to boss hiim around.  They are a team and I hope they are strong for each other.  I sincerely wish them a lifetime of love and happiness.  Cat Very Happy  There is enough negativity in this world, we need stories about happiness.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Meghan comes across as being very self-confident and aggressive.  You need those traits to succeed as an actress.  That may not wear well with Harry and the Royals over the long haul, especially if she tries to wear the pants in the family.  This will be interesting.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

You know what ... these two just might make it .....

Esteemed Contributor

Woah - glad my relationship isn't put under a microscope. Fifty different people would have fifty different opinions. And 48 people would be wrong - Smiley Happy 

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Honored Contributor

@dulwich How exciting for your daughter’s friends. This has been a wonderful week. I’m sure the royals are tired but work must go on. I wish them well.

Respected Contributor

@dulwich, how exciting for everyone involved!  I bet it was really interesting to hear their perspectives after attending the garden party. Those are memories they will think about for some time to come.   I have a very good friend that is in England and she has been really excited about the wedding.  

* Freedom has a taste the protected will never know *
Respected Contributor

@SANNA wrote:

I think things are much simpler here. I have read that Harry fell for her while watching “Suits” show. I watched this show for years and liked Maghan there, she is very very se.y  charachter there with a lot of love making scenes.  It is a good show with a lot of good looking people and likable personalities. No wonder that Harry fell for her. I also have read that it was an arranged date. He was ready for romance and she was probably too especially his candidacy was desired  especially.

@SANNA, as many things that appear in the tabloids about the royals, that report turned out not to be true.  Harry debunked that himself in the interview he gave with Meghan where he talks about meeting her.  They were set up on a blind date by a mutual acquaintance and he had not heard of her.

Here is a link to the interview he and Meghan did.  He talks about not knowing anything about her around about the 3 minute mark:

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=interview+with+prince+harry+and+meghan+markle&view=detail&mid=1...

* Freedom has a taste the protected will never know *
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SANNA wrote:

@SANNA - Like @pitdakota said, I also read an interview where he said he did not know who she was when they met and he had never seen Suits. He also has said he fell for her right away. That was probably true because he asked her to go to Botswana with him about 4 weeks later.They were set up by a mutual friend. 

Harry had been in love with his longtime girlfriend Chelsy Davy, but she did not want the royal life. Some say he was also in love with Cressida Bonas, who also did not want to be a royal. Here's a picture of Chelsy at the wedding. No matter what, and I'm sure she's happy he found someone, but it had to be a little hard for her to be there.

One user captured Chelsy Davy's shocked face with the caption 'When your ex shows up at your wedding'