Respected Contributor

Re: Darrell Brooks Found Guilty of Intentional Homicide in Milwaukee Parade Vehicular Attack

Buh-bye Darrell and good riddance. The judge had amazing patience and professionalism as he made a fool of himself, a rude disrespectful little man.

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Trusted Contributor

Re: Darrell Brooks Found Guilty of Intentional Homicide in Milwaukee Parade Vehicular Attack

Does anyone know if there is a possibility that Brooks could be ‘pardoned’ or get ‘clemency’ sometime in the future?

Does a Wisconsin governor (or someone else) have the ability to do that?

Honored Contributor

I was startled when I first saw this.  I had no idea this happened.  I had to go back and look it up.  I don't usually follow crime stories.  That judge should get a medel for the restain she showed.  Easier to deny if he appeals this decision (which nomally happens)

Honored Contributor

@Malcontent wrote:

Does anyone know if there is a possibility that Brooks could be ‘pardoned’ or get ‘clemency’ sometime in the future?

Does a Wisconsin governor (or someone else) have the ability to do that?

I suspect the governor would have that legal power, but it would be political suicide.  Mr. Brooks is hated by every person I have spoken to about this case, on both sides of the aisle.