Honored Contributor

Darrell Brooks Found Guilty of Intentional Homicide in Milwaukee Parade Vehicular Attack

[ Edited ]

Local news is airing live court proceedings as the verdict is read.  Mr. Brooks faces 76 charges in the attack during a Christmas parade in Waukesha, Wisconsin.  He faces life in prison with no chance of parole.  He has his face in his hands as the verdict is being read.

Honored Contributor

Re: Darrell Brooks Found Guilty of Homicide in Milwaukee Parade Vehicular Attack

Let's hope he stays there.

Honored Contributor

Re: Darrell Brooks Found Guilty of Homicide in Milwaukee Parade Vehicular Attack

Glad to hear it.

From the bits I saw, he wasn't too good at defending himself.  Then, when he went to claiming that it was unintentional - uh, nobody is going to believe that.  Nice try, though. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Darrell Brooks Found Guilty of Intentional Homicide in Milwaukee Parade Vehicular Attack

@phoenixbrd  The judge was very careful to try to avoid any action during the trial that would encourage an appeal.  She was firm, but fair.

Respected Contributor

Re: Darrell Brooks Found Guilty of Intentional Homicide in Milwaukee Parade Vehicular Attack

The judge did a stellar job. I think she deserves a little vacation.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Very happy with the verdict,

Thumbs Up Emoticon - Beautiful Emoji Queen Duvet, transparent png download

Honored Contributor

He has a RAP sheet a mile long. All kinds of offenses.

Super Contributor

I watched this trial on court tv. He is one of the most despicable, self serving, narcissistic human beings I've ever observed . He got EXACTLY what he deserved. I'm sure the judge in this case is glad this is almost behind her.

Respected Contributor

Great news. Plus I'm happy that the trial wasn't delayed for years. 

Honored Contributor

I'm so very glad for the people of Wisconsin, that in this case at least, justice was finally served.