Honored Contributor

Re: Darn! I Didn't Win the Power Ball Last Night

@Lipstickdiva  You are so good.  Heart

Mother Theresa would be so disappointed in me because I still am buying this first.

Ferrari 2.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

I was at a furniture and appliance store once, and they had this massage chair.  It was the ugliest chair I've ever seen, and when I sat in it and turned it on, I kind of wondered if I was going to feel like I'd been mugged afterwards.  But I didn't.  All of my aches and pains were gone.  It was like a friggin miracle!!

So I'll take one of those ugly-*** massage chairs, please.  Smiley Very Happy

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Honored Contributor

@mistriTsquirrel  With this kind of money, I might hire the muscle guy to do it every day and cool me down.  Forget the chair!  

Actually, no, I'd land myself in jail with such temptation.  Bring back the fugly chair.  The hot guy would be a special occasion gift to myself.  Smiley Wink   

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thanks for posting the numbers, @Plaid Pants2.

Ugh....so much for retiring before I hit 55 Smiley Happy

What I would have done with the money....donate a lot to different ministries - and definately to St. Jude's Hospital for Children.  And my local childrens hospital as well.

Then I would have bought my daughter a Jeep....fully loaded.  Smiley Happy

Next, I would buy a condo in Seapointe Village (that's right on Diamond Beach, right next to Wildwood Crest, NJ).  South Beach Building.  Woo hoo Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

I dont play the lottery but I think of this all the time. IMO while everyones playing the huge nation wide ones Id play my own states lottery (in the much lower millions). And last year I was right, someone in the next town over won around 2 mil and another city here further away someone won 3/4 of a million (the next time) while everyone else lost the big one..lol..

Anyway, if I did play,. Id never want all that money of hundreds of millions. Thats way too much money!  Id give most of it away to charity after paying off bills, moving, and helping my family.

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Honored Contributor

Buying more tickets, some one is going to win.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Trusted Contributor

I'm fairly sure I just bought the winning ticket. Smiley Tongue