Esteemed Contributor

Darling video about Benjamin, a miniature pygmy goat!

www.elle.com/culture/travel-food/a26197/bleat-pray-love-benjy-the-pygmy-goat/

I think this is the life..I have goosebumps watching this! I want to live there..!

Another video..http://www.onegreenplanet.org/news/benjamin-the-orphaned-pygmy-goat-gets-to-go-to-work-with-dad-vide...

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Respected Contributor

Re: Darling video about Benjamin, a miniature pygmy goat!

Awww so cute!

Esteemed Contributor

On 1/25/2015 kcladyz said:

Awww so cute!

Benjamin's daddy isn't bad either..lol! Looks so lovely there! What a great life!

-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

ADORABLE x 2; thanks! 8)

Respected Contributor

He is too cute! I would love to have goats just to cut my grass because I'm so allergic to it. If I did, I would have pygmies. I have a cousin that has full sized goats for milking. The goat's milk has made all the world of difference to his wife. She had a hysterectomy that ended up nicking her bowel. She couldn't go anywhere without a restroom nearby. She became permanently disabled. They heard how goat's milk can re-balance the digestive system. She can now go to family functions and funerals and grocery shopping without having to worry about an accident. She still has flares, but, for the most part, she can lead a much better life because of goats.

Esteemed Contributor

On 4/25/2015 tigriss said:

He is too cute! I would love to have goats just to cut my grass because I'm so allergic to it. If I did, I would have pygmies. I have a cousin that has full sized goats for milking. The goat's milk has made all the world of difference to his wife. She had a hysterectomy that ended up nicking her bowel. She couldn't go anywhere without a restroom nearby. She became permanently disabled. They heard how goat's milk can re-balance the digestive system. She can now go to family functions and funerals and grocery shopping without having to worry about an accident. She still has flares, but, for the most part, she can lead a much better life because of goats.

tigriss, all 3 of my babies got sick on formula..later I learned that goat's milk is the closest thing to mother's milk! My father was fed goat's milk because grandpa raised them! I'm so glad your cousin is doing better!

-- Mae West
Esteemed Contributor

This was so cute... both the video and the story (I read the whole thing)! I'd love to have a pygmy goat... {#emotions_dlg.laugh} My niece and her husband have a small "farm", and they have about 20 goats. I don't know what kind, she lives out of state and I haven't seen them yet. I may have to go for a visit soon!