Honored Contributor

Re: Dark Russet Potato Chips - My New Obsession!

@SilleeMee wrote:

I've haven't tried those chips...maybe a good thing! I usually go crazy for most any kind of chip. Right now I'm going crazy for these Terra Vegetable chips!! In fact, I haven't bought any in a few weeks b/c I can't stop eating them and I'm afraid to keep them in the house...LOL!

714AjQFG8cL._SX385_.jpg

@SilleeMee 

My husband buys these quite frequently.  They're good, but I got burned out on them because he kept buying them over & over.  We don't have any right now & wouldn't you know I have a hankerin' for some...LOL!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@SurferWife 

Those Terra chips are really delicious with Greek yogurt ranch dip! ...or any kind of dip. LOL!

Respected Contributor

@PA Mom-mom wrote:

@Coquille  I just came back from ShopRite. I didn't realize they were an UTZ product! They have some of the Zapps products, but not your fave. Utz is located in PA, so I'm sure it would be better for me to order from UTZ. Or maybe we can do a day trip and try some samples Smiley Wink Thanks!

@PA Mom-mom  Day trip, samples, I'm in!  If you decide to order them online and you have never ordered on line before, a 10% discount should pop up or better yet, call them and they should give you a better discount.  Tell them that this is your first time ordering on line and what kind of discount can they give you. They gave me a 20 or 25% discount my first time. 😘

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Respected Contributor

@PA Mom-mom   Utz has a 25% off code for today only. I can't put the code on line but call them and ask them for it. I received mine in my e mail. Maybe you did also but I thought I'd let you know. Don't ask me what I ordered. I did make a combo box for the first time and a few other case🤩

Have a good day.

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Esteemed Contributor

Oh wow....I didn't see this thread a month ago.  I'm a chipaholic and I've never heard of these. The darker ones have always been my favorite.  I will keep my eyes open now!!!!!

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

Well that brand is not down here in my state but Herrs.com sells them online with all their other "good lookin" stuff.  Must be strong. 

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

Ohhh, you guys are so wrong to talk about kettle cooked chips when I'm so weak!  Hehehe.  I've been buying kettle cooked chips way too often since this pandemic hit and I have the extra pounds to show for it.  I've only had Lays brand but now I'll be on the look out for Utz.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Esteemed Contributor

@Coquille  They are on sale again at ShopRite! I'm taking a few bags to my DD's house this weekend!

Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

I have been buying fritos chili cheese corn chips, im really normally do not like anything salty, but i have been craving them.

@goldensrbest 

Every once in awhile I have to indulge in those Fritos.  I was telling my young neighbor that the other day and when I went to my mail box it was stuffed with the small sized Fritos packages - unfortunately not the Chili Cheese but it was the thought.    

Esteemed Contributor

I tried Trader Joe's version of dark russet chips.  Thank goodness, I didn't care for them or I would be in big, big trouble!