Esteemed Contributor

Re: Daniel Criag as James Bond

I don't think that Daniel Craig is that good looking but he does a good job of acting. I thought he was a lot older than 47 when I first saw him on Skyfall. No one could be more handsome than Pierce Brosnan as James Bond!!!!

Honored Contributor

True

Honored Contributor

I think DC is the most handsome of all the Bonds, but agree he looks older than 47 (or whatever age he actually is.)

Super Contributor

Oh so very hard on the eyes.  OUCH!

Regular Contributor

I would be happy to be stranded on an island with any of them!   But I do love DC's eyes the most. 

Honored Contributor

Spectre made $73 million this weekend. 

Honored Contributor

Anyone know why Judi dench was let go?

She wanted to go or they let her go?

Honored Contributor

Re: Daniel Craig as James Bond

@JustJazzmom wrote:

I like this Bond as he seems more 'realistic' or 'rugged'-- fighting the bad guys and not looking too 'pretty' as other Bonds might have looked. I think Ian Fleming would have approved of this actor playing his literary character.

The most campy I thought was Roger Moore.

I so agree, I was never a fan of the JB movies until this guy came on the scene. Like they say, there's no acccounting for taste. LOL

Respected Contributor

I liked Pierce Brosnan as Bond.

-Texas Hill Country-
Honored Contributor

I don't care for him at all, and am not attracted to his appearance at all, he always looks morose and sullen.  I like men who clear 6' (Craig is 5'10") and I was totally turned off by his pompous attitude recently regarding his doing another film in the Bond franchise.

Now I can't even look at him without thinking of what he said.  Yes, he certainly has the right to "move on" but let's be gracious about the franchise that made his name a household word .....  And yes, he looks older than his years, I thought he was well into his 50's.  

http://www.eonline.com/news/704324/daniel-craig-would-rather-slash-his-wrists-than-star-in-another-j...

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*