Honored Contributor

Danica Patrick has a boyfriend?

I thought she had a husband.  Can someone fill me in?  Don't watch racing much anymore. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Danica Patrick has a boyfriend?

@depglass  It looks like she divorced Paul Hospenthal in 2013.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Respected Contributor

She's been dating Ricky Stenhouse Jr since her divorce.  She mentioned many a times she doesn't want any children and not sure if she even wants to be married again.

QVC Customer Care

Honored Contributor

I don't know about a boyfriend or husband but her clothing line looks very nice.  She presents well and knows how to demonstrate well the different ways to wear the different pieces.  It was nice to see a designer who is short like me even though she doesn't have a petite line.  With her wearing the pieces as a genuine shorty person (to me 5'3" or 5' 4" is not short), helped me a lot.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

I don't know about a boyfriend or husband but her clothing line looks very nice.  She presents well and knows how to demonstrate well the different ways to wear the different pieces.  It was nice to see a designer who is short like me even though she doesn't have a petite line.  With her wearing the pieces as a genuine shorty person (to me 5'3" or 5' 4" is not short), helped me a lot.

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

I agree she is a great presenter, and I enjoyed the show.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

I had to stop and think how can Danica do such a great job presenting her clothing line but does a horrible job with post wreck interviews.

Yes, even her pre-race interviews aren't the best either but she does a wonderful on HSN (of course when she can talk), that host this morning was cutting into her thoughts and description, felt bad a couple times for Danica, she can hold her own.

So tempted to buy some work out wear of hers but i'll wait until my body stablizes size wise.

Honored Contributor

@depglass wrote:

I thought she had a husband.  Can someone fill me in?  Don't watch racing much anymore. 

@depglass

Google gives you the answer.

Esteemed Contributor

@depglass wrote:

As women, I thought we agreed more was better? 😀

How are ya, girl?!

Honored Contributor

Hello, fellow Michigander.  I assume you have the same explosive plant and grass growth we do with all this rain.  I did get to watch part of yesterday's race.  Restart, crash.  Restart, crash.  They have to do something about this. I notice Danica at least finished the race, I think.  She must have nerves of steel.