Re: Danica Patrick and Aaron Rogers Are No Longer a Couple

For anyone else interested here are alot of other celebrity couples

who broke up this year.

https://people.com/celebrity/celebrity-splits-of-2020/ 

Ryan Seacrest and his girlfriend again for like the 20th time. No surprise

there.

Esteemed Contributor

Maybe two outsized egos can't cut it together.  Not a fan of either of them. 

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Valued Contributor

Danica was a race car driver in NASCAR for several years and dated another driver (Ricky Stenhouse) for couple years; not long after their break-up is when she started dating Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron (his brother, Jordan is engaged to JoJo Fletcher from the Bachelor fame).

Honored Contributor

@debfau wrote:

I just read were they had bought a $2 mil dollar house together this past Dec - so who's keeping the house?

That would be a pittance, it was $28 million.

Honored Contributor

@deepwaterdotter 

I have no idea who this Roger's is or what he does. I do know Danica from her days from driving the #10 car in the Nascar Cup Series. She drove for the Stewart-Haas Team. I a not sure she one a race during here career driving that Nascar Cup car.

At that time she was hooked up with Ricky Stenhouse, the driver of #17, which I believe was a Roush-Fenway car. He did win races, most notably the Daytona 500, a Crown Jewel in Nascar Cup Racing.

She said she was getting out of Nascar to "move on to better things". Not sure if that was her total reason, only because she lost her ride in the Stewart-Haas Racing #10 car.

From that point on I knew little about her business, or her love life. She hasn't been out of Nascar, I think, more than 2 seasons, and I thought she and Stenhouse were still "a thing".

Whomever this Roger's is, it couldn't have been a very long "thing" unless??? I usually don't get into who is going with who threads, but when I saw the name Danica Patrick, I couldn't help myself, as usual with other novella. 😉

hckynut 🏒

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

@hckynut  I know you're not a football guy. According to some best of all time, Aaron Rodgers is one of the 10 best quarterbacks of all time.

Respected Contributor

I thougt they were kinda mismatched, but now that he is available, well, here I am Aaron!!  I'm available!  There is a bit of an age difference, over 30 yrs, but older women are so much better you know, LOL!

Seriously, I think she was good for him. I think he has changed from when he was the back up for Brett Favre.  They are two of the best Super Bowl quarterbacks - some of the most talented ever. I've been fortunate enough to see each of them play, they were awesome. 

Respected Contributor

I suspect it was a fake relationship.

Honored Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ 

I was a "football guy" for many decades, both top College and the NFL. I soured on the Pro's going back to George Allen when he was with the Redskins(if I can still say that name here), and 2 specific games.

One, in my opinion, he knowingly ran a play that was directly connected to Vegas Odds. In another game, where his team was down 2 points, with the time clock down to 3 seconds.

Instead of kicking for an almost sure 3 points at the 6 yard line? He ran a razzle/dazzle play with 4 players touching the ball. Lost the game by 2 points. Again, in my opinion, it was because of the Vegas Odds.

I bet football for 2+ decades, and I never saw anything that was so obvious to me, where a coach would have won/lost by Vegas Odds, pretty much give away games. 1 game by not winning, the other by making sure they did not win by too many points.

Anyways! The Mannings? I remember when Archie was playing in, I believe for a SE Conference college team, and then to the Pro's. I know his name was not in the highlights anywhere close to the most recent Mannings.

Bart Starr/Johnny Unitas/Len Dawson/Ken Stabler, and I could keep going with many more names. Sure I know Tom Brady, but an Aaron Rogers?  The only Aaron names I know of played MLB. 

As far as the NFL and their $45 million dollar commissioner, and the blatant disrespect shown to our flag 🇺🇸?  Count me out, college football is all I will ever DVR, if they ever play again! And should they ever show respect? X'd off my DVR list.

Had to tell you the why, you didn't expect different from me did you? My love of hockey did not keep me from following other sports, but hockey and auto racing were big parts of my everyday life, for decades and the present.

hckynut 🏒

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

@hckynut  Oh Len Dawson, Ken Stabler, Johnny U were in the top ten. It was of all time(so far) not just present. My favorite is Dan Marino.

The game you mentioned sounds pretty sad. Too bad some people are like that. 
I know little to nothing about car racing but I did attend the Daytona 500 many moons ago.