Esteemed Contributor

I caught the beginning of the TSV presentation tonight and I thought Dana looked absolutely wonderful. She had such a cute outfit on. She was wearing a beautiful purple blouse on with white shorts. I absolutely loved her blouse, the style and the color. I love that type of royal purple. Just gorgeous and the color really complimented her skin tone. I would love to find out the brand of that. She was very tanned but I am thinking it was a spray tan though it looked very real. I would think working for a skin care company, she would be wise enough to avoid tanning like that. 

I know about Dana's past health concerns though I don't know how she is doing presently. I have to say though, she looks great. Not just for having cancer and having been through what she has, but she looks great if she were completely healthy. 

She has always kept herself in good shape and has always been fit and toned. It is nice to see that, I like it when women are into their health and fitness. It is so important, not just for appearance but overall health. I do think women who take their health and fitness more seriously have a better chance of handling an unexpected illness much better. It is easier to fight that when you are healthy and strong.

I just wanted to say good for her! She is really lovely. 

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Respected Contributor

I haven't caught her yet, but she seems like such a sweet and lovely person.

Some people just ooze happiness despite what they're going through.  She seems to have a real joy about her.

Respected Contributor

@Irshgrl31201 I agree completely w/your assessment of Dana-love her!

She is a perfect representative for Perricine and  a role model for vitality. She inspires me w/the great attitude toward life and living w/a cancer diagnosis.

Trusted Contributor

@Irshgrl31201 I appreciate your positive post about Dana.  The last I read, she was very bravely sharing her journey (Stage IV BC).  I really should go back and read some more of her posts as this topic is very close to home for me . . . 

Do the math.
Respected Contributor

@Irshgrl31201 I thought she looked wonderful too. Just radiant and she had a lovely glow to her face. Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

I didn't realize she had Stage 4. She has a set of twins also. Maybe age 4 or 5 by now?

I don't usually watch Perricone because it is way out of my price range. She does look great though.

Valued Contributor

Not a Perricone customer but I remember reading about her health concerns and positive resilient and fighting spirit. Nice thread @Irshgrl31201. Certainly wish her well.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks ladies. Oh wow, I didn't realize that Dana was Stage IV. To be honest, I know little about breast cancer and the different stages so I did a little reading. I will say this, if anyone has the chance to beat this, it is that woman. I went onto her facebook page and she certainly is full of positivity and despite have a very serious diagnoses, I think that makes such a difference. I know how badly your health can affect you, even in MUCH less serious matters. I just have so much more admiration for her knowing this. I know she must be terrified to some extent right now if not for herself, for her children. No matter what, her children will always be able to look back and see what a fighter and positive light she is. When they are older with families of their own, that will mean so much more to them. I wish her the very best.  

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Honored Contributor

I admire her for her positive attitude about her illness too, I can only imagine what she's facing. I understand she's not going with the usual stardard of care, so maybe that's why she looks so good and seems to have a lot of energy. Anyway, I wish her all the luck and pray that she beats this her way.