Valued Contributor

Dan Wheeler's Post on 10-29 in the Evening.

I was reading FB this evening and I came accross the following:

Happier times at the beach. We have been just surrounding Beth with all of our love. This is sacred time and the Lord is here. My family covets your prayers as this is the most difficult storm we have ever faced. We are holding her and praying Wonderful Christian hymns and choruses.

Let's send more prayers.

Valued Contributor

Re: Dan Wheeler's Post on 10-29 in the Evening.

Many prayers for Beth and the Wheeler family.  May God keep his loving arms around all of you and keep you in in his care.

Respected Contributor

Sending prayers to Beth, Dan, and the entire Wheeler family.  May the Lord surround you with love, courage, and faith! Know that he is always with you.

Esteemed Contributor

Reading in between the lines, it won't be long now.  

I wish her a blessed transition, and the whole Wheeler family, strength as they go through this difficult time. May the family find strength in their faith and love.

Honored Contributor

Dan and his family have my prayers.
Respected Contributor

Been praying for Dan and his family off and on day and night, they are on my mind constantly. It is beyond heart warming how the QVC viewers has sent their love and support to Dan with words of encouragement, prayers  and heart felt thoughts. All the love from everyone has to help Dan as his heart is breaking watching the love of his life slip away and his family griefing over their Mom. I think we or I will say I have learned so much from Dan these past months. A wonderful love these two were lucky to share with each other.

Regular Contributor

To Dan and family, may God grant you strength and courage as you so bravely

watch your beautiful angel transition to Heaven.

Honored Contributor

Our hearts and prayers go out to Dan and his wife, and all his family and friends.  There is nothing harder in life than having a loved one so ill and knowing that you cannot heal them physically, that it is not in your power to do so.  No matter how much you love them.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Respected Contributor

prayers being said for the whole family.  may you all be given the strength necessary during this difficult and painful time.  

Esteemed Contributor

I have shared the same sacred space Dan is now sharing with his beloved. Difficult, but Holy; sad, yet joyful for the reunions that are ahead. Blessings Be for Dan and his family.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop