Esteemed Contributor

Re: Daily Positive Thread for Wednesday

Lucy - we have 21 degrees here now - warmer than we've had it for days, it's been down to 1 and 2 degrees. Snowing very lightly now. Your graphics make me laugh!!! So true! Just got a call from Linus - his appointment was at nine and he called that he still hasn't seen the doctor and it's 9:45 and he works at 11 so if he doesn't come soon, he's leaving and going right to work. He was told to get there 15 min. prior to his appointment which he did and then wait that long?

Joy - I was thinking of going to Sprint for a couple new chargers. They would have the good ones. Thanks for your valuable information. I didn't know they wear out, Lori didn't know that either and she's been having smart phones for years now. Her new one is nicer, it has a better battery life and doesn't need charging so much as her old one, which is what I have. I cannot even imagine 90 inches of snow! That never happens here, thank goodness!!

Esteemed Contributor

Hello To All!

Warm and highest thoughts go out to many in this nation. I enjoy the graphics so I vote to keep em coming. I keep all in my meditative prayers who post here and other places.

Today is a new day for me to 'look at life'. I will have my husband home with me soon as he let me know this morning his is retiring from his job next month. I was of the opinion he had two more years but he wants to let go now. Okay, I support his decision. I will need to make adjustments in my life now.

I certainly am grateful for this nation. She is so very blessed. I give thanks daily for her troops, her allies, her citizens, her strength, her resilience, her generosity and all her bounty and beauty. It is always a wonder to me to see how she pulls together to overcome. I know when the Spring arrives, this nation will put behind her, the harshness of winter and move on to greater glory. Be at peace and know you are loved.

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Esteemed Contributor

Love Roses - great that your husband is coming home soon to stay! That's a blessing! I'm sure the adjustments will be happy ones.

Linus never got to see the neurologist - after waiting more than an hour, he left and had to grab a sub and get to work. So no news there.