Esteemed Contributor

Daily Positive Thread for Tuesday

Hello my friends! We got home around 2 PM this afternoon and thanks to God for your prayers, everything went well. Roads were good all the way! Praise be God! As I posted earlier - I need to use this tablet for another week because we found out that the power box on the computer is dead and they ordered another one, and it'll take about a week to get here. My blessings today is I have this tablet to use, I can communicate with you, and I'll get a new thread out to you all by typing an inspiration myself and no copying or pasting. Glad my tablet has a key board - makes that easier. This inspiration is for tomorrow's "Jesus Calling" by Sarah Young: I am leading you along a way that is uniquely right for you. The closer to Me you grow, the more fully you become your true self - the one I designed you to be. Because you are one of a kind, the path you are traveling with Me diverges increasingly from that of other people. However, in my mysterious wisdom and ways, I enable you to follow the solitary path while staying in close contact with others. In fact, the more completely you devote yourself to Me, the more freely you can love people. Marvel at the beauty of a life intertwined with My Presence. Rejoice as we journey together in intimate communion. Enjoy of finding yourself through losing yourself in Me. 2 Cor.5:17 ; Ephesians 2:10 1 John 4:7-8 John 15:4
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Daily Positive Thread for Tuesday

Thanks, Julie! I'll just do what I can and have time for - all for the Glory of God! Got your email and answered you. Thanks for thinking of me! pHere's a prayer: pGood Morning, dear Jesus, my Savior,p Good Morning dear Mary, my Queen, Good Morning bright Angels, fair sentinels Of Jesus Who dwells here unseen. Dear Lord, I bring Thee red roses All wet with the dew of Thy grace. Every thought, every word, every action And my heart I give for their vase. This offering I make through Thy Mother Whose Heart is so sinlessly white, Whiter than wings of the Angels Who watch and pray by me here all night. One favor, sweet Jesus, I ask of Thee, Inflame my poor heart with Thy love So whilst I toil in this valley My spirit may dwell far above.
Trusted Contributor

Gloria, happy to see you are home safe and sound. Sorry about your computer, as my oldest brother used to say when I would be all upset because I had a problem with the computer(God rest his soul) "Harlene these things are NOT perfected yet." LOL

Harlene(lovestopaint)

Honored Contributor

Glad to hear that you had a safe trip Gloria. There is no place like home.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for the welcome back! I noticed that even if I type it out perfectly well, it still gets jumbled up like I pasted it. Just can't win! So there's more than one way to do things, I think. I'll send you by email what I want posted, and you post it until I get my computer back. How's that? I can copy and paste onto an email just fine, just not on here. Gosh! it's so relaxing to be home. It's sunny out, but -2 degrees. It sure is a blessing to have this tablet to communicate with!
Contributor

GloriaJean...What a most beautiful post...I have not been posting on the boards in a very long time...So nice to come back and see your beautiful thread as usual...its like being home...so familiar, comforting and what we need...

Todays post really resonated with me, and beyond needed...a reminder where I need to be ...

Thank you for your compassion, wisdom and devotion to your posts...it makes a difference...I am grateful for you and that...

I hope and pray you had a most beautiful holiday with your loved ones...May this next year bring you an abundance of love, good health, and a warm heart...

Bless you...{#emotions_dlg.tt1}

Esteemed Contributor

Julie - your graphic reminded me when I was at the motel, pottying Sammy when I lost my balance and fell on the frosted grass! Fell on my knees! I didn't kneel there and pray though, but had to get up - and it wasn't easy as there was nothing to hold on to, Guess my guardian angel had to help me get up! I may be determined to get this right, but seems like I'm just not smart enough. Somehow on my smart phone, the texting got really big and I have no idea how to get it back to normal again. It's annoying. Love it when you write more, no need to hush! You have lots of talent to weave baskets and play the mandolin! All self taught! More power to you! I can play the piano by ear - no notes, love doing that which is why we have no intention to get rid of our piano even when the girls who took lessons left home. When Father Jerry comes, he plays the piano by ear too, so beautifully! InnerWealth - my goodness it's so wonderful to see you here again after so much absence. Glad you came today! Sorry for the way the posts from me are coming through, my computer is out for a week, and I'm trying to type some inspirationals on the thread, and it gets hard to read. Frustrating, thanks for putting up with me! Please come back again - we love you and want you with us again! God Willing.