Trusted Contributor

This is the one where she is excited and happy to open her fridge and find multiple containers of chopped vegetables all neatly lined up and ready in minutes to be eaten.  To add insult to injury, I see this commercial a lot on CNN, home of the sad animals commercials.

I think I hate Daily Harvest.

Honored Contributor

Re: Daily Harvest Commercial

my daughter and i have been tempted by this commercial for the past few weeks. we have not yet taken the plunge. we thought it might be good to try since we are at home more.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Frequent Contributor

I totally don't get it.  The "save the planet" by cutting waste genereation promoting using all throw away containers (even paper needs to be recycled somehow) and the straws do not look like paper to me.  So you have the box the "fresh veggie" things are sent in, plus the actual cup and a straw - it just seems like a lot of waste to me.  Buy some fresh fruits and veggies, wash them and make your own smoothie or chopped dish of something and wash the dishes you use!  My husband makes his smoothies using an old Ninja using the plastic containers it came with - they sore in the fridge (5 - 6 at a time). 

Regular Contributor

I want to know how the food
gets piled 2" above the container every single time? Mine either wouldn't fill the cup or would be dripping down the sides.