Respected Contributor

Re: Dad has a new friend........

On 3/27/2015 violann said: Y'know, if dooBdoo and adoreqvc collaborated on a book, I'd buy it, read it, and keep it in a handy place to go to when troublesome issues arose.

Violann,

I am very honored and humbled by your kind lovely reply.

Blessings dear friend, and may your future problems and sorrows be few and far apart, and your future happiness and joy, outweigh them all{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}.

Honored Contributor

On 3/27/2015 lifeisgood said:
On 3/27/2015 violann said: Y'know, if dooBdoo and adoreqvc collaborated on a book, I'd buy it, read it, and keep it in a handy place to go to when troublesome issues arose.

I'd be right behind you in line....

{#emotions_dlg.wub}

Wow.{#emotions_dlg.blushing} I was reading along and surprised to find this! LiG and violann, You're both so kind. I appreciate it. adoreqvc is certainly a wonderful resource for all of us. And there are so many more -- we have so many knowledgeable posters willing to share and contribute, as evidenced in this thread.

I don't have any advice additional to what's already posted, but Furry I send good wishes for you and your father.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Respected Contributor

On 3/30/2015 dooBdoo said:
On 3/27/2015 lifeisgood said:

I'd be right behind you in line....

{#emotions_dlg.wub}

Wow.{#emotions_dlg.blushing} I was reading along and surprised to find this! LiG and violann, You're both so kind. I appreciate it. adoreqvc is certainly a wonderful resource for all of us. And there are so many more -- we have so many knowledgeable posters willing to share and contribute, as evidenced in this thread.

I don't have any advice additional to what's already posted, but Furry I send good wishes for you and your father.

I just knew I would be reading another lovely kind reply.....We appreciate you too doobdoo and so many others who add kindness, wisdom, and are always willing to lend a helping hand, or shoulder when needed. All my QVC pals are treasured, and so greatly respected and cared about. We all indeed are very lucky to have them in our cyber lives.