Honored Contributor
On 3/16/2015 bettynewbie said:

I am wondering if Suzannes husband will dance between her and Tony??

It's gonna be impossible for her to control all the camera angles on this show

Alan doesn't let her go far, from his leash.

Honored Contributor

No fair! I thought the 14 year did much better than the Shark Tank guy.

Super Contributor
On 3/16/2015 Mmsfoxxie said: Thanks for the list. I only know Patti, Suzanne and Robert from Shark Tank. The Shark Tank guy did as well as I expected. I don't think that overall, this season will be that great. They're probably in this for the fun and some, let's face it, the money.

You're welcome. Glad you got to see the list before I removed the link. I went back to that site and got pop ups and then it wouldn't let me see anything more for whatever reason so I didn't want to send people there but they had a good listing.

I only know Suzanne and Patti.

“There are things that we don't want to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn, and people we can't live without but have to let go.” Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

Routing for Robert. He just filed for divorce.

Honored Contributor
On 3/16/2015 Lucky charm said:

No fair! I thought the 14 year did much better than the Shark Tank guy.

I think 14 is too young to be on a show like this. I hope her parents monitor what they let her wear and what type of dance moves she makes.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor
On 3/16/2015 missy1 said:

Routing for Robert. He just filed for divorce.

He's a handsome devil as well as rich. Probably should stay single.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor
Loving it so far!

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Super Contributor

They're all starting out with good scores so far.

“There are things that we don't want to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn, and people we can't live without but have to let go.” Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

hi ladies!

i am watching! so far so good......an 8 already...... i have to go and see who riker is now because he was fun to watch.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor
They are all good so far!