Honored Contributor
On 3/17/2015 colliegirls said:

Who was the gymnast who always had a frown on her face???

Nastia-do not know too much about her, but she appeared to me not easy to get along with and not very likeable, but I will see as time goes on, I think she has potential for sure though, but I think she and Derek received too high of scores for their dance!

Respected Contributor
On 3/17/2015 JMFINLEY001 said:
On 3/17/2015 colliegirls said:

Who was the gymnast who always had a frown on her face???

Nastia-do not know too much about her, but she appeared to me not easy to get along with and not very likeable, but I will see as time goes on, I think she has potential for sure though, but I think she and Derek received too high of scores for their dance!

For awhile Nastia and Evan Lysacek dated. Her father was a Russian Gold medal gymnast. Her mother was also a Russian Olympian.

Super Contributor

Tony should get a bonus check for wearing that costume.

What was Suzanne Somers thinking wearing that get-up? It looked like the belt was a tape measure.

I thought the Shark Tank guy was arrogant. This is my plane and my Ferrari. If he wins Kym gets one too. Well we know there's no chance of that happening.

I like Patti L but she was over scored as was the young guy with blond hair.

The model has to go. She was awful.

Respected Contributor
On 3/16/2015 missy1 said:

Rumer and Val the best of the night! She sure looks like Demi.

I agree. Clearly she worked out a lot before going onto the show. Smart girl, disciplined and just beautiful. If she doesn't win the competition, I will be very surprised.

Honored Contributor

TMZ today: Robert is dating his dance partner Kym. He sure moved fast after leaving his wife.

Also: Bruce is becoming a woman according to Kendyll.tmz

Honored Contributor

double post

Honored Contributor

Before the new season began, I heard a tease about a dancing pair already dating. I did not bother to listen to hear who it was.

I was surprised how graceful Rumer Willis was. Up until now I've only read about her and her sister Scout baring their breasts in public.

I like the fact the judges are giving lower scores but I still thought there were a number of dancers who were over scored.

Super Contributor
On 3/16/2015 Lucky charm said:

I don't really know this guy with the fro.

He's the son of Berry Gordy, not Barry. Founder of Motown Records. He had/has a group.... sort of a pop, dance duo with his nephew. They had a very popular song a couple years ago.

Super Contributor
On 3/16/2015 bettynewbie said:

I don't really know this guy with the fro.

a bit of trivia for ya...he is Barry Gordy's youngest child

Barry Gordy....Barry Gordy.....Barry Gordy? Nope don't know him.

His name is actually Berry Gordy. I'm sure you've heard of Motown Records, home of the Supremes, Temptations, Miracles, Smokey Robinson, Marvin Gaye....etc.

Honored Contributor
On 3/18/2015 missy1 said:

TMZ today: Robert is dating his dance partner Kym. He sure moved fast after leaving his wife.

Also: Bruce is becoming a woman according to Kendyll.tmz

They make an attractive couple.