Honored Contributor

Re: DWTS - tonight is a commercial for Disney

On 4/14/2014 ivey said:

With all of the new characters on "Revenge" every week, I expect "Goofy" to pop into the mansion any day now.

I just laughed out loud! One week, I actually had to take notes--"who's this and why's he there?" My girlfriend and I will regularly talk about what happened because it went over our heads.

But . . . . Goofy's probably safe from being killed off on Scandal and their fast-talking bunch.

LOL! I never got into that one (Scandal). I don't know why, I think it was because I was watching something else in that time frame when it was first introduced.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Valued Contributor

This will be perfect for Meryl- she looks like she could be a Disney Princess!
Trusted Contributor

On 4/14/2014 Baylie said: This will be perfect for Meryl- she looks like she could be a Disney Princess!

You'te totally right. And Charlie looks like a prince.

Honored Contributor

On 4/14/2014 Deb1010again said:
On 4/14/2014 Baylie said: This will be perfect for Meryl- she looks like she could be a Disney Princess!

I watched part of ""Stars on Ice"" last night. They were the last ones on and they danced to Rachmaninoff (my favorite composer). They were absolutely stunning . . . by far the best ice dancers since Torville and Dean (the British ice dancing pair from the 90s).

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Honored Contributor

She certainly does.

As a grandmother of 3 girls under 9, I have to say, I am not a fan of most of the music from Disney movies.

Trusted Contributor

On 4/14/2014 Ford1224 said:
On 4/14/2014 Deb1010again said:

I watched part of ""Stars on Ice"" last night. They were the last ones on and they danced to Rachmaninoff (my favorite composer). They were absolutely stunning . . . by far the best ice dancers since Torville and Dean (the British ice dancing pair from the 90s).

ITA! They are unbelievably stunning and are the picture of grace under pressure. I hope they're still around for the next Olympics.

Respected Contributor

Yes, everything is one big commercial. They do the same for many of ABC's shows, often having embarrassed looking stars sitting in the audience.

BTW, airhead Erin Andrews is expected to announce a few of next season's DWTS contenders:

-You Guys

-These Guys

-Those Guys

-Us Guys

-The Guys at Home

-The Old Guys Who'll Have To Withdraw

{#emotions_dlg.mellow}

What worries you masters you.
Honored Contributor

On 4/14/2014 Ford1224 said:

We saw Stars on Ice last Wednesday. Meryl and Charlie were the hit of the show.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm going to watch if I get home in time. If not, I'll catch it on demand later.

Someone said Meryl Davis looked like Princess Jasmine. I can totally, totally see that. She would be adorable. Smiley Happy

Can't wait.