Super Contributor

Re: DWTS - Elimination 9/16/14

On 9/17/2014 focksie said:

Nothing wrong with Lolo mentioning Betsy's mistake. The point she made was she (Lolo) deserved to go home before Betsy because a wardrobe malfunction resulted in Betsy's low scores whereas Lolo received low scores for her dancing.

Is it true that Lolo is a 32 yr old virgin? Nothing wrong with that if that is her choice but it might account for her sour puss.

Interesting. The ""Last edited on..."" line appeared at the bottom of my post and I didn't edit anything.

Respected Contributor

11On 9/17/2014 focksie said:

Nothing wrong with Lolo mentioning Betsy's mistake. The point she made was she (Lolo) deserved to go home before Betsy because a wardrobe malfunction resulted in Betsy's low scores whereas Lolo received low scores for her dancing.

Is it true that Lolo is a 32 yr old virgin? Nothing wrong with that if that is her choice but it might account for her sour puss.

In more ways than one.

mm

"Cats are like potato chips, you can never have just one".
Honored Contributor

On 9/16/2014 Hildegarde Withers said:
On 9/16/2014 Shorty2U said:

And I don't understand why Lea (in the package) made her claim to fame Back to the Future? Geesh that was ages ago!..lol.. Shes currently on a very good show I watch called Switched at Birth (it just had its season finale).

I think she had wanted to mention the biggest movie she appeared in.

I remember her in Jane Doe with Joe Penny on the Sunday Mystery Movies on the Hallmark Channel. Jane Doe, Mystery Woman & McBride rotated. Mystery Woman was my favorite.

My DH worked with Lea's sister for many years. She was shocked that Lea was in jeopardy. Her sis said she hopes to be in the audience week after next. Lea is a trained ballerina. Dont forget her sitcom, Caroline in the City

Honored Contributor

On 9/17/2014 Shelbelle said:
<br />

My DH worked with Lea's sister for many years. She was shocked that Lea was in jeopardy. Her sis said she hopes to be in the audience week after next. Lea is a trained ballerina. Dont forget her sitcom, Caroline in the City

Hi Shel, in the past they've said being in jeopardy does not mean (in this case) the pair had one of the 4 lowest scores. This week it wasn't until they were down to 2, that they said these couples had the 2 lowest scores.

Honored Contributor

I've never heard of Lolo, and a few of the others, but I was going to look in just to see Alfonso Ribeiro (love him!) - and then I forgot. I hope he does well but, in all fairness, he was a dancer so it seems odd that he would be competing. He was a VERY good dancer and was the little kid in the red jacket, in the 'New Generation' Pepsi commercial with Michael Jackson.

Super Contributor

OMG!! That Betsey is a real character!! Why does Tony always end up with the least talented??? I agree that Lolo should have been the first to go; then I hope Betsey goes next week! I also think that they should be allowed 2 dances before they start the eliminations.
Trusted Contributor

On 9/17/2014 chickenbutt said:

I've never heard of Lolo, and a few of the others, but I was going to look in just to see Alfonso Ribeiro (love him!) - and then I forgot. I hope he does well but, in all fairness, he was a dancer so it seems odd that he would be competing. He was a VERY good dancer and was the little kid in the red jacket, in the 'New Generation' Pepsi commercial with Michael Jackson.

I like Alfonso too. Not sure if he kept dancing as an adult. He has a sweet personality.

Here's the video of the Pepsi commercial. Great ad!! All the kids were good in it. Michael Jackson looked so happy then.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Md5lPyuvsk

Super Contributor

I thought the judges gave many inflated scores. When they showed clips last night, they confirmed it.

They said Tavis S was a natural dancer. He was awful.

The duck girl had 2? 9's. She dances like an average teenager.

Super Contributor

On 9/17/2014 DARING GREATLY said:
On 9/17/2014 chickenbutt said:

I like Alfonso too. Not sure if he kept dancing as an adult. He has a sweet personality.

Here's the video of the Pepsi commercial. Great ad!! All the kids were good in it. Michael Jackson looked so happy then.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Md5lPyuvsk

That's a great commercial, and memory.

Thank you.

Honored Contributor

On 9/17/2014 Hildegarde Withers said:

Don't Alphonso and Lea have dance experience?

Leah said she was a ballet dancer, and on Wiki is says Alfonso has dance experience.