Honored Contributor

Re: DWTS Chat ~ Week 8 11.2.15

@occasionalrain wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

Carrie Ann said to Bindi: "We're rooting for you."  Yes, they judgs indeed are.

Nonsense. All three judges chose the couple competing against Bindi and Derek to win the dance off. 

Not such nonsense if you look at the entire season, not just the danceoff.

Trusted Contributor

I thought it was very interesting editing in tonight's show. People have been saying that Bindi is doing so well and it's easy = voila! Let's find out that she has funky sore feet!. Tamar came off as a witch last week = cut to sad video of her talking about her low confidence some days.

I was sad to see Andy go but I don't think he had the fan base and her partner isn't well known. Plus, I found it odd watching her doing such moves when pregnant? All of those bends etc and risk of getting kicked etc. maybe that also hurt their fan votes?

Did anyone else find Nick and his wife a bit odd? Sharna was hugging the wife, urging her to come up and Nick just stood there. Then he practically dragged her up the steps hurrying to get the scores. It seemed very forced fake sweet especially the revealing of the gender? yeah right.

I'm not sure why Alec is still on the show? I agree with the judges, the choreography of last night's dance was lacking in substance.

Honored Contributor

I really liked Andy.  He seemed to really give it his all.

Honored Contributor

I think Alec definitely needs to go....It's time now! The best dancers are left, and he is not in the same caliber as the remaining dancers in my opinion.A nice guy, but time to go now! 

Honored Contributor

I hope the final 3 will be Bindi, Nick and ( Alexa or Alek).

Bindi for the win!

Respected Contributor

I thought the show was odd on a lot of levels.  I was surprised by almost all the icons.   I thought the whole thing with Nick's wife and baby gender was odd.  They treated Tamar with kid gloves.  Why did they feature Bindi's feet?  If my teenage daughter had only 4 toe nails left and was crazy gluing the others, I'd not be happy.  I think Allison's pregnancy is a distraction.  I think they consistently overscore Carlos and underscore his wife. Alek looks like he wants to be any other place but dancing.

As for the judges favoring Bindi, she is the best dancer.  I do not believe for one minute a novice with no dance experience would be better than entertainers week after week. She looks like a pro in almost all her numbers. I think she trained extensively for the competition. The judges choosing Carlos in the dance-off was nothing more than a ploy.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I think Alek will go next week.  Then the best dancers will be left.  I, too, found it uncomfortable watching Allison dance when she was five months pregnant.  For that reason I'm glad that Andy was voted off last night.  I really liked Andy and Allison though.  I liked Andy before the show, too.  He seems like such a nice guy.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

I think Tamar or Alek will be leaving next.  Tamar is a good dancer, but  has such  an unlikable personality. 

Honored Contributor

@missy1 wrote:

I think Tamar or Alek will be leaving next.  Tamar is a good dancer, but  has such  an unlikable personality. 

I think Alek will go next.  I do not think TPTB have to nerve to send Tamar packing.  I think the finalists will be Bindi, Tamar and Nick.  If this is true, I will be cheering for Nick.

For some illogical reason, I just do not like Bindi.  Tamar makes it very easy to dislike her.

Respected Contributor

DWTS has gone so far from what it used to be it's not even funny. I could care less about whoever it was  baby on this show, why are we seeing Bindi's sore, dirty feet, as much as I like her.

Then we have arrogant Tamar telling the judges she respected them, before that saying she is the best dancer, sl last night they were trying hard to mend that inso many ways.

What a shame. It used to be entertaining and it is far from that now.

mm

"Cats are like potato chips, you can never have just one".