Honored Contributor

Re: DWTS Chat ~ Week 3 9.28.15

@lulu2 wrote:

I'm going to sneak out the back door after I say this but Bindi gets on my last nerve.

Thank you, I feel the same way..........

Respected Contributor

What do you all think of Hayes Grier?  He certainly is a handsome young man!  I can just see him in a year or two!!!  He's a really talented dancer, too!!!

Honored Contributor

@fortune wrote:

What do you all think of Hayes Grier?  He certainly is a handsome young man!  I can just see him in a year or two!!!  He's a really talented dancer, too!!!

i really like him......and if he is using this as a stepping stone to break into the business then more power to him. he has a great personality also.

sweet displays of emotion between him, his brother, and his mother.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I like Hayes too.  He seems like he is taking this seriously and has a great smile.

BTW, Bethany Mota has a line for QVC.  She was on DWTS last year. 

Esteemed Contributor

@fortune wrote:

I like him!...From what I have seen so far, he appears to be a really nice kid...I've never heard of him, so I googled for some information....At 15 years old, I think that he might be the youngest contestant that has appeared on the show so far?

He and Emma are on my list of favorites!

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Honored Contributor

@fortune wrote:

I guess I'm in the minority, but he doesn't really appeal to me.  I don't know what it is, but I don't really like him on DWTS.  

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

I enjoy Hayes but there is something about him that reminds me of a cute Eddie Haskell.

I taught teenage boys for many years. If he were in my class, I'd probably wonder what he was doing behind my back.

Honored Contributor

Wonder if the petition to bring back that horrid Kim will go anywhere?

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SydneyH wrote:

Wonder if the petition to bring back that horrid Kim will go anywhere?

Someone actually started a Petition to bring her back?

Well, hopefully, it got swept up by Hurricane Joaquin and is well on its way out to Sea!...LOL

Seriously though, I doubt that DWTS will allow someone, who has just suffered a mini-stroke and had a heart procedure, to return...I'm sure they have strict health requirements and legal restrictions to adhere to...I also doubt any Dr. would approve this.

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Honored Contributor

as of two days ago the petition had 19000+ signatures.

i do remember they did let one celebrity come back without performing on judging night, but i cannot remember who? they were allowed to use their practice video for the judging,

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein