Honored Contributor

Re: DWTS Chat ~ Week 3 9.28.15

I still don't put it past Kim to pull something like this.  If she can afford to get her gut, bust and whatever else done as an elective surgery, she can afford a few extra days in the hospital.  Probably the same insurance coverage she used for plastic surgery....CASH.  Isn't it the insurance companies that want you out asap?  Wonder if she still smokes?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Alfonso was trying too hard. I did not think Derick and Alexa's dance was that great. Kim was glad to be done. She got her check. The best dances were Tamar, Nick,  and Alek imo. Bindi did good for learning the dance in 2 days. The Ninja Turtle dance was a weird choice.

Honored Contributor

I sure didn't like Alphonso as judge.  He acted like he really was a real dancer just because he had won with his comments.  I liked him as a contestant though.

I think Paula should go because she seemed like she just didn't want to work hard like the others and whined and whined about needing rest!!

I like Gary for the entertainment and he has definitely shown improvement.

For the switch offs I would like either Derek or  Mark to get Paula since they always get the better dancers.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh @NickNack i didnt understand your first spoiler then!!!! lol

I just re-read my spoiler and can see why you didn't understand it!  It made sense to me when I wrote it.  Smiley Happy

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

I don't care for the switch ups and all those gimmicks. 

Tamar is annoying, but she had a great dance last night with Val.

Honored Contributor

I agree about Alfonso.  Very irritating.  When did he become an expert.  I couldn't listen to him after his first couple of critiques.  Winning one season does not an expert make.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Valued Contributor

I have only watched once,..I miss Len......is Paula deen still in?

Honored Contributor

@brii wrote:

I don't care for the switch ups and all those gimmicks. 

Tamar is annoying, but she had a great dance last night with Val.

I agree. She always has to have her version of the how the dance should be,

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Back to Alfonso. He should have been on his best behavior. He is taking over the host position of America's Funniest Videos.  He may have  lost viewers.

Honored Contributor

'That Bindi' sure has tons of energy!  'Takes after' her dad. 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).