Honored Contributor

Re: DWTS Chat ~ Week 3 9.28.15

@Nicknack wrote:

I'll bet Kim doesn't come back.  I do believe she had a mini-stroke though, or she wouldn't have been in the hospital so long.  

they did just say she wont be back because according to the rules if someone has to drop out due to health reasons they will be eliminated. i was thinking that MAYBE they would not send someone home tonight and just roll elimination over to next week......and then do a double elimination.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I thought Nick and Sharna were great!  I agree (with Julianne or Carrie Ann--can't remember who said it) that they were the best dance of the night.  I hadn't paid much attention to him until tonight.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

@twinsister wrote:

I thought Val and Tamar's tango to the Mad Men theme was great.

Also liked Andy and Alison's dance to the American Bandstand theme.

I am so glad Val did Mad Men tango. My DH and I have done it too, but Argentine tango version, I feel that this slower rhythm works better with Argentine.

Honored Contributor

Spoiler
Surely it would have been Paula that went home and not Andy!  I thought maybe no one would go home tonight.  

-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

i was surprised that they eliminated someone.....i thought for sure that they would let it slide this week since kim wont be back. do you think they might change their minds and keep the eliminated person?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Spoiler
They didn't eliminate anyone.  They announced the bottom two and then said no one was going home tonight.

-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh @NickNack i didnt understand your first spoiler then!!!! lol

Honored Contributor

The season he participated I rooted for Alfonso Ribeiro. Tonight I wanted to tape his mouth shut.

Alek, Nick, Tamar, Alexa or Carlos for the win for me.

Honored Contributor

I mute during the judging and the inane interviews after. I change the channel when a dancer I dislike is on so I miss most of it. 

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@Lucky Charm wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

@Lucky Charm wrote:

I think Kim feigned an episode to throw people off her back for not being a good dancer....at all.....no hope.

not sure she feigned anything.......although wendy williams today suggested that she wanted to drop out and maybe that is why "it" happened. hospitals usually release you pretty darn quickly if it is "nothing.", but she was in the hospital for 3 or 4 days. that doesnt really sound like "nothing." to me. kim really went off on wendy williams today on her facebook page.

just got home so i am a bit behind on the dances, but what i have seen so far with the last two is excellent!

I don't mean to throw the thread in another direction, but didn't Kim allude to having cancer in the Housewive's show, but she really didn't have it?

If true, she's lucky something bad didn't happen when she went under the knife for the boob, belly and whatever else she opted for.

yes, she did initially and then she said on the reunion that "it wasnt cancer"......probably about 6 or 7 years ago i believe.

i just dont think that they keep someone in the hospital for 3 full days who is "faking it." for some reason i do believe she had a TIA.

Heck no they don't, they try to kick one out within a day or so these days, which I think is too soon.