Respected Contributor

Re: DWTS Chat ~ Week 2 9.21.15

@fourpaws56 wrote:

I love watching Bindi,i see her winning this thing...

I agree, fourpaws56! She exudes so much excitement! Her poise is so beyond her age of 17!  She has a wonderful balance of both of her parents in her!  I wish her well!Cat Very HappyHeart

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Honored Contributor

By far my favorite pairing is Alek and Lindsay.  When they did his hometown piece, was I seeing things or were the 3 train friends side by side (alphabetically) in their yearbook?  I have so much admiration for these 3 young men.  To top it off, Alek seems like such a pleasant, positive role model.

I was shocked to see Chaka Khan had zero sense of rhythm.  How is that even possible?

That certainly was a toned down Paula last night.  She did well.

I too think Victor will go next.  The other poor performers bring an audience, something Victor does not.

Honored Contributor

My favorites are Alek and Lindsay and Carlos and Witney.  I love watching them.  They did show the three guys in the yearbook, but I think they just put their pictures side by side.  They really did go to high school together, but I doubt they would have actually been side by side in the yearbook.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@Nicknack wrote:

My favorites are Alek and Lindsay and Carlos and Witney.  I love watching them.  They did show the three guys in the yearbook, but I think they just put their pictures side by side.  They really did go to high school together, but I doubt they would have actually been side by side in the yearbook.

I only noticed 2 names and both last names began with S.  You are right, they altered the yearbook placement. (I feel a bit foolish)

Respected Contributor

I absolutely love watching Alek and Lindsay dance.  He seems like such a sweet and humble young man.  I wasn't too surprised when Chaka Khan went home.  She really didn't do very well.   Poor Keo!  The stars they give him never seem to make it for more than one or two shows.  He deserves better as he's such a great dancer.   

I am not a fan of that social media kid.  I felt that whole thing with his mother was such a staged act.  It was just like last year when they had to show Bruce Willis during every dance that Rumor performed.  After a while it gets to be too much.  

I admit that Paula Deen seemed to do better last night.  However she acts like such an attention grabber.  She always wants to stand out more than anyone else.  I certainly would not call her humble.  

I can't say that I was fond of the music that Bindi performed to last night.  She a great little dancer but it was too manic for me.  She's such a little doll though and I am looking forward to seeing her in the weeks to come.

Although he's not a good dancer I really enjoy watching Victor.  He seems so happy to be there.  I'm just sad knowing that he probably will go home very soon.  

I really wasn't prepared to like Carlos but he was amazing last night.  He was so suave and sophisticated.  He's definitely joining my list of favorites.

I can actually take or leave the rest of the them.  

As long as either Alek, Bindi or Carlos take home the trophy I will be happy.

Honored Contributor

wildflowers....

duh!!...guess i had a senior moment

Shaking my head in disbelief that i forgot.!!!!

I  do remember "now' about Tony winning...how could i have forgotten that?

shame on me.!!!!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

Bindi reminds me of her Dad, with the energy.  Her mom had tears because that is the song they played when Bindi was a baby.

Esteemed Contributor

@cowboy sam...That was one of the very rare times that Tony has been paired with someone who had great potential...I think it's very unfair that certain Pros are always paired with those who are very likely to go very far...Derek comes to mind, for some reason!...LOL

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Honored Contributor

i dont think i realized that they were doing new dances tonight.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

I have always wondered how they pick who goes with the pros. Anyone knows? Since Derek seems to get the good ones it couldn't be by pick of the hat. Maybe it should be. Although I think he is a great dancer and choreographer; give other ones a chance