Honored Contributor

Re: DWTS Chat ~ Week 2 9.21.15

I wouldn't be surprised if Chaka wasn't a little glad to go.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

@ChiliPepper wrote:

WOW, Bindi was AWESOME

Bindi was awesome. She has the best facial expressions!

Alek was really good, again. Nick had a rough night. I'm a little shocked at who went home first. I though a bigger fan base would save them.

Trusted Contributor

@chiclet wrote:

I want paula deen to leave.

DITTO. She's such a ZERO.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I agree, even though Chaka Khan wasn't very good, I figure her fans will keep her for another week or two.

Gary is bad but I'm sure he has fans.

Paula needs to go soon too but her fans will keep her awhile.

I think Kim will be going tonight. But I don't watch her show so I have no idea who she really is or how popular she is.

Honored Contributor

@Dusty1 'She's Chaka Khan.  Chaka Khan.'Woman LOL

So can I put **************SPOILER ALERT*****************

I take it Chaka Khan (Chaka Khan...lol) went home.  Who else?

Esteemed Contributor

Watching Monday's show now.  I TiVo'd it to see later so that I could fast forward through all the hooha and just see the dancing and scores.  I have really lost patience with all the extraneous yapping.  I just want to see the dances.  

Everyone really does look better this week than last week so far.  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Finished.  Bindi is really good.  Why was she at the end of the show again?  Nick Carter, Tamar Braxton and the married couple are all great too.  I like the young soldier too (forgot his name, Alex?).  He has the potential to go far if not eliminated, I think.  The younger boy, Hayes, looks pretty good too.  

Carrie Anne was a generous judge tonight.  She was handing out good scores right and left.  I don't mind that.  I think some people need that early on when they are still nervous.  They need that boost to build their confidence.  

My opinion as to who should leave are Victor or Chaka.  I really thought they were the weakest overall.  

I also thought Gary was really bad (but I hate for him to go home right now, just because Anna is such a delight.  I have missed her.  She is a good teacher and has such a great smile).  

Without spoiling in case anyone hasn't watched yet, I think the right person went home tonight.  It will be interesting to see who goes tomorrow.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Everyone was so much better this week! I am happy that Kim stayed. I was surprised to see this star eliminated.  I thought they would have a huge fan base.   The worst of the night was Gary. (sorry).... Bindi, the married couple (Alexa was better), Alek, and Tamar were the best tonight imo. 

Esteemed Contributor

@missy1 wrote:

Everyone was so much better this week! I am happy that Kim stayed. I was surprised to see this star eliminated.  I thought they would have a huge fan base.   The worst of the night was Gary. (sorry).... Bindi, the married couple (Alexa was better), Alek, and Tamar were the best tonight imo. 

I thought Kim was much, much better than last week as well.  Surprisingly so.  She seemed so nervous last week that I felt bad for her but she did pretty good tonight really.

Gary reminds me of Master P out there lumbering around.  In fact, I think he is the worst I have seen since Master P.  He always seems so spaced out too.  Again, but for the lovely Anna, I would want to send him home.  I am sorry to say Victor isn't much better, poor fellow.  

Honored Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

I wonder how they decide who partners whom??  Does Derek have it in his contract that he gets partners with the most potential?  He is the most talented choreographer.

I haven't seen tonight's show yet (I watched The Voice), but I would bet the producers do everything they can to keep Derek happy. They don't want to lose him. He might not get to SELECT his partners, but I think he probably gets to go over the cast list and give his input!

As much as I'm not a Julianne fan, I am a fan of Derek's! I love watching him dance! Smiley Happy