Respected Contributor

Re: DWTS Chat ~ Week 1 9.14.15

say what you will, kim was scared to death.  now whether she wants to continue that's another question.  i don't blame her.  she sure looks like she loves her hubs a lot.  i don't believe the surgery bit at all.  i think she thought she would be able to do it.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ladyroxanne wrote:

say what you will, kim was scared to death.  now whether she wants to continue that's another question.  i don't blame her.  she sure looks like she loves her hubs a lot.  i don't believe the surgery bit at all.  i think she thought she would be able to do it.

The fans are just disappointed.  Her dance was painful to watch. I hope she comes back next week and lets loose. I am routing for Bindi, Andy and Kim.

Yes, some of the so called stars just sign up for the 125,000, and  don't  really try.

Respected Contributor

Maybe this is why Kim is scared.

The producers behind the popular dance television show, that these two are now competing on, seem to have regrets in ever extending these two blind item ladies an invite to step on their ABC stage. That’s because the ratchet factor these two reality TV stars have brought to the set is said to be "stagnating production!" "Producers are growing tired both of ’em. They need to take that bad biz to the Jerry Springer show!" ~ABC-TV Source Check it: "_____ threatened to beat up ______ and _____ is scared to death. If they both keep up with their childish attitude? They’re both going to get voted off with the quickness." Tamar Braxton/Kim Zolciak Biermann "Dancing With the Stars"