Valued Contributor
On 3/24/2015 muttmom said:

Since Tom said more than once the final 2 were not necessarily the bottom 2 vote getters, I'm betting the model was the one that had an infinitesimal more votes than Redfoo.

She's bullied yet the first time we see her, she holds 2 melons in front of her breasts.

Rumer has a beautiful smile.

Yes, the part I bolded I completely agree with. She's complaining about everyone thinking she's so pretty and she has a great body, yet holds those melons in front of her. The 14 year old partner with Mark is more mature than she (Charlotte?) is.

I also agree with lulu2 about how she seems disinterested in everyone else's performances. IMO, it was her time to go home.

I'm really enjoying watching Robert and was sad to see Redfoo voted off; he improved so much and was disappointed to see him leave.

I also think it's a conflict of interest to have Julianne Hough as a judge with Derek being one of the pro's. JMO.

Honored Contributor
On 3/24/2015 HisElk said:

I also think it's a conflict of interest to have Julianne Hough as a judge with Derek being one of the pro's. JMO.

Riker Lynch is also her cousin.

Valued Contributor
On 3/24/2015 lulu2 said:
On 3/24/2015 HisElk said: <p class="quote_author">I also think it's a conflict of interest to have Julianne Hough as a judge with Derek being one of the pro's. JMO.

Riker Lynch is also her cousin.

Now that you mention it, I think I heard them talking about that on the first show.

Honored Contributor
On 3/23/2015 Charming1 said:
On 3/23/2015 Lotus~ said:

Ok....who's not crying?

I had a feeling that might happen. eta that she would show up.

I read this morning, he is only 33 and already has 2 divorces. Some articles refer to her as his girlfriend while others say fiancee.

Personally I thought the only reason this was done, was to tug on voters' heartstrings.

Honored Contributor
On 3/24/2015 lulu2 said:
On 3/24/2015 JMFINLEY001 said:

I don't know why but I do not care for Derek's partner!!!!!They did very well last night but there scores were too high in my opinion........

I followed Nastia Liukin's gymnastic career. Her parents were both Russian Olympians and although she was raised in the US, her training was very Russian. Even as a junior, she appeared serious (never smiled) and called aloof. She was never fully embraced by public the way many of her competitors were. When she beat Shawn Johnson for the all around gold medal in the 2008 Olympics, some said she robbed Shawn (who was America's sweetheart) of the gold medal.

She's come a long way but I doubt she'll ever be a warm, fuzzy kind of person.

Nastia is a perfectionist. Sometimes that trait is hiding a lot of insecurities.

Thank-you Lulu-that explains a lot!!!!!{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}