Regular Contributor

Re: DWTS 11/24 possible spoilers

It seemed to me that Val and Janel's free style looked an awful lot like Maks and Meryl's dance. Even her costume was very similar to Meryl's.

I'm hoping Sadie wins. She is adorable and started out with zero dance or entertainment experience. That said, these three couples deserve to be in the finals - all were excellent.

Betty

Valued Contributor

Lulu, I disagree. I watched Mark and Sadie's dance 3 times and it was extremely difficult, especially for someone with no dance experience. Personally, I thought the dance was adorable. In the dance world, I prefer tap over ballet so that could be why. Sadie and Alfonso are my favorites.
Valued Contributor

On 11/25/2014 RainCityGirl said:

I have to admit that I haven't watched this regularly this year. The final four were probably the best I've seen in a long time. However, I did not see the great appeal and creativity the judges raved about with Mark and Sadie's free style. To me, they should have been eliminated over Derek and Bethany. As for the final, I would like to see either Janel and Val or Alfonso and his partner take the whole thing.

ITA with the part I bolded.

Valued Contributor

On 11/25/2014 lulu2 said:

I know I'm in the minority but I though Sadie's free style was juvenile and not really executed all that well.

Witney has brought out the best in Alfonso. I'd love to see them win.

Then I'm in the minority as well. We're rooting for Alfonso. Just can't get into Sadie.

Honored Contributor

On 11/25/2014 AngelLove2 said: Lulu, I disagree. I watched Mark and Sadie's dance 3 times and it was extremely difficult, especially for someone with no dance experience. Personally, I thought the dance was adorable. In the dance world, I prefer tap over ballet so that could be why. Sadie and Alfonso are my favorites.

We are both entitled to our opinions. I doubt most pros on this show are going for adorable when they choreograph their dances.

Sadie's dance was a hot topic on the DWTS board.

here

Valued Contributor

On 11/25/2014 missy1 said:
On 11/25/2014 pommom said:

Is Sadie still dancing?

Yes. Final 3: Alfonso, Janel and Sadie. I wanted Bethany to stay, and Janel to go. Sadie has no dancing experience (the other 2, do). She is so good now!

ITA Sadie is so cute and no dance experience. Alfonso is so cute and tons of dance experience. Janel is this years whiner and tired of the so called romance.

Honored Contributor

Remember when Marie Osmond did her freestyle as if she was a real life doll, an ode to her doll business. It did not go over well at all.

Honored Contributor

OT, but isnt Alfonso's one year old son the cutest thing ever???

Honored Contributor

On 11/25/2014 Shelbelle said:

Remember when Marie Osmond did her freestyle as if she was a real life doll, an ode to her doll business. It did not go over well at all.

Hi Shel, it's funny you should mention Marie O's dance. On the DWTS board, it was compared to Sadie's.

I hope you and your family have a happy (and safe) Thanksgiving.

Valued Contributor

Lulu, you are entitled to your opinion. The judges gave them all10's and their comments were wonderful. The difference between Marie and Sadie is Marie did not dance in her routine. I believe the judges gave her 7's and she made the semi-finals, not the finals. IMO, Marie shouldn't have made it as far as she did. She got her children's Miracle Network to vote for her.