Super Contributor

Re: DWTS - 11/17/14 - Possible Spoilers

Not about dancing.

What was with Julianne's hair. Not a good look for her.

Super Contributor

On 11/18/2014 ivey said:

Not about dancing.

What was with Julianne's hair. Not a good look for her.

I didn't care for it either! But, did you notice that a few other females kind of had that same braid thing going?
Valued Contributor

As much as it was Tommy's time to go, I really enjoyed him. He seems to be such a kind and down to earth person. I also thought that Peta was the perfect partner for him.

I didn't realize that Rae Dawn Chong was his daughter; think I recall seeing her in one of the Rambo movies years ago.

We are hoping that Alfonso wins the whole thing; the others are very good, although not a fan of Sadie.

Honored Contributor

On 11/18/2014 HisElk said:

As much as it was Tommy's time to go, I really enjoyed him. He seems to be such a kind and down to earth person. I also thought that Peta was the perfect partner for him.

I didn't realize that Rae Dawn Chong was his daughter; think I recall seeing her in one of the Rambo movies years ago.

We are hoping that Alfonso wins the whole thing; the others are very good, although not a fan of Sadie.

I agree with everything you said, I also think Janel is just a beautiful dancer.

Honored Contributor

On 11/18/2014 Shelbelle said:
On 11/18/2014 HisElk said:

I agree with everything you said, I also think Janel is just a beautiful dancer.

Alfonso and Janel have a dance background. I want Sadie or Bethany to win the mirror ball.