Honored Contributor

Re: DWTS - 10/20/14 - Elimination - Possible Spoilers

On 10/21/2014 brii said:
On 10/21/2014 Jannabelle said:
On 10/21/2014 brii said:

Morning, Jannabelle.

Julianne left maybe 3 or 4 years ago.

Maks has left before, so he might come back.

Was she good? .......I thought maks made a good judge, the one time he was on.

She was very good. She also won with Apollo Anton Ono - the Olympic speed skater.

Julianne and Derek trained under Corky and Shirley Ballas - Mark's parent's - in London. Mark and Derek always refer to themselves as brothers. Corky was on the early seasons of DWTS too.

i think i remember them from dance competitions i used to watch on pbs. i was surprised to read that they have been divorced for a long time now.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Yep Michael should have gone home last night......I don't know who is voting for him, but it is driving me nuts......Every year it seems there is someone who stays on long past the time they should have left.........He is basically like someone said just walking around and smiling........Hopefully next week he will leave or else it may be Tommy.......

Honored Contributor

Michael had to improve as he could not have gotten much worse. With the exception of Alfonso, all the men are bad. (and the females are not all that likeable) For me, this is (by far) the worst season.

The judging panel misses Len terribly.

Val and Artem are a major ick factor for me. Since Maks is no longer participating, Val acts like he is king of the dance floor.

I'll watch next Monday because Len will be returning, but I doubt I'll make it to the end of the season.

When Leah was a participant she always looked like she was chewing razor blades. Last night she was very personable as co-host. She looked a good bit trimmer too.

Honored Contributor

On 10/21/2014 lulu2 said:

Michael had to improve as he could not have gotten much worse. With the exception of Alfonso, all the men are bad. (and the females are not all that likeable) For me, this is (by far) the worst season.

The judging panel misses Len terribly.

Val and Artem are a major ick factor for me. Since Maks is no longer participating, Val acts like he is king of the dance floor.

I'll watch next Monday because Len will be returning, but I doubt I'll make it to the end of the season.

When Leah was a participant she always looked like she was chewing razor blades. Last night she was very personable as co-host. She looked a good bit trimmer too.

Leah could easliy take over Erin's role as cohost.

Trusted Contributor

Leah Remini was a breath of fresh air. Normally I fast forward through Erin speaking with the dancers.

Maybe Leah can be the co-host next season. It seemed Tom enjoyed her as well.

Trusted Contributor

I just watched a DVR of the competition and agree with lots of what's been said.

I thought Leah did a GREAT job co-hosting and liked that she gave the judges some grief. Good for her! The press on her is also very positive and lots are suggesting they hire her over Erin to co-host.

Michael Waldtrip is 51 years old. I thought for sure he was older than that. I guess that's what hard living will do for you.