Honored Contributor

I was in Safeway and found bottles of this in MOCHA, my all time favorite flavor! The only other place I can find anything mocha is a mocha freeze at the nearby Costco food court. Jack in the Box has one but kinda pricey and not that good.

This bottle of 13.7 oz was only $2 which I like. Safeway also has tons of Starbucks mocha but I think I like this one a bit better. Anyhoo, it was nice to find this.

I'm tempted to buy a bottle or can of cold brew with some flavoring (don't like black coffee). Do not want to make it. Any opinions on taste? thanks!

Honored Contributor

Re: DUNKIN' ICED COFFEE

[ Edited ]

@Love my grandkids wrote:

I was in Safeway and found bottles of this in MOCHA, my all time favorite flavor! The only other place I can find anything mocha is a mocha freeze at the nearby Costco food court. Jack in the Box has one but kinda pricey and not that good.

This bottle of 13.7 oz was only $2 which I like. Safeway also has tons of Starbucks mocha but I think I like this one a bit better. Anyhoo, it was nice to find this.

I'm tempted to buy a bottle or can of cold brew with some flavoring (don't like black coffee). Do not want to make it. Any opinions on taste? thanks!

I buy the Starbucks Mocha and other flavors to keep on hand for hurricanes. I used to love to drink them but they hurt my stomach now. I would buy the six packs or the taller bottles. They taste great. Wish we had Safeway here so I could try theirs, especially at only $2. I just checked Safeway online and the MOCHAS are on sale for $1.75 a can right now.

Respected Contributor

dunking coffee is gross.you might as well drink folgers

Honored Contributor

I used to drink Starbucks Mocha Frappuccino in the summer. Haven't had it for years. I usually never have hot coffee out but Dunkin and Starbucks are ok by me if I decide to.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Luvsmyfam LOL too funny! To each their own.

Respected Contributor

I know this thread is about Dunkin but boy o boy do I love Starbucks frappuccino drinks.  I have become addicted to having one of the smaller bottles daily - I like the original coffee the best - which I can no longer find anywhere!!!  Cat Sad - but will settle for either the vanilla or the mocha.  I've never seen the larger bottles in a pack - boy would that be tempting.

Is anyone else having a hard time finding them in the coffee flavor?  Sorry I don't mean to hijack.  They don't have Dunkin down where I live only the coffee beans in the supermarkets.

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Respected Contributor

i  also keep some bottled dunkin iced coffee and also some starbucks double shot cans in the pantry during hurricane season.

Respected Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

I used to drink Starbucks Mocha Frappuccino in the summer. Haven't had it for years. I usually never have hot coffee out but Dunkin and Starbucks are ok by me if I decide to.

@proudlyfromNJ Have you ever gone to Starbucks and gotten a frozen mocha Frappacino? Even better than the bottled! Yum!!!

Honored Contributor

@Ladybug724 wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ Have you ever gone to Starbucks and gotten a frozen mocha Frappacino? Even better than the bottled! Yum!!!

@Ladybug724  Yes, that's where I had my first one on a hot summer day and was it good!

Contributor

@Ladybug724 wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

That sounds yummy @Ladybug724 !