DRESS YOU WORE ON FFANY SHOES ON SALE

I loved the floral dress you wore on FFANY shoes on sale night.  My daughter is getting married in the spring, and I think I might like it to wear as mother of the bride.

I think I found it.  Is is Adiranna Pappel?  If it is, everywhere I've seen it the reviews say it runs very long.  I am 5'4" and I believe you are that or even shorter? 

How did it run on you?

Thanks!   Love your show!

Honored Contributor

Re: DRESS YOU WORE ON FFANY SHOES ON SALE

Who is ths for, there is no name any where on the question.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

The hosts don't answer questions here.  There's no evidence they even read the boards.  You can question them on their specific Facebook pages.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Obviously not a question for me.....I was in my p.j.'s!! 

Respected Contributor

I'm guessing this is about Jane Treacy's dress.   She won't answer this here.  Check her Facebook page to see if she posted about her dress 

She does wear Adreienne Papell often 

Honored Contributor

@TonyaC wrote:

I loved the floral dress you wore on FFANY shoes on sale night.  My daughter is getting married in the spring, and I think I might like it to wear as mother of the bride.

I think I found it.  Is is Adiranna Pappel?  If it is, everywhere I've seen it the reviews say it runs very long.  I am 5'4" and I believe you are that or even shorter? 

How did it run on you?

Thanks!   Love your show!

@TONYAC

Who the heck is this supposed to be directed to?   Or were you talking to yourself?   

Trusted Contributor

HULAGIRL-   That was funny !

Trusted Contributor

Thank you, but I was wearing my jeans and tee shirt.  You must be thinking of someone else.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm guessing the OP is referring to Jane Treacy's dress which was very pretty.

This is my biggest peeve about the hosts' blogs and Facebook.  Several people posted on Jane's Facebook asking her where to buy that dress and who was the designer, but there have been no responses.  They asked 5 or 6 days ago, and Jane (or her assistant) has made posts since then but haven't bothered to answer these questions.  I see that here on the hosts' blogs in this community on QVC's website.  If they're going to promote their blogs and Facebook, they should take the time to respond to questions.  May not be necessary to leave an individual reply to every single person who asked about the dress, but it would be nice--simply good manners--to share the info since several have asked.  Not singling Jane out here because I've seen similar situations with other hosts.  A couple of us asked a host a question about a jewelry item she was wearing in a photo she posted to her QVC Community blog, but she never replied.  Sometimes they do answer, though, and I hope they realize how much that is appreciated.  I think QVC should monitor the Facebooks and blogs and see to it that questions are answered if they aren't too personal.

Honored Contributor

I think that dress would be so pretty for a mother of the bride dress. It is Adrianna Papell, I found it on the site of the store with initials LT. $220. It must have been shortened for Jane, even with heels. One reviewer said she is 5'6 and will have to shorten it.

Description says it is about 45" from the natural waist. Also the back view photo shows that there is a very deep slit at the back of the skirt portion.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"