Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: DORIAN WILL NOT HIT COAST. LATEST TRACK HERE

I’ve been checking on it every few hours for three days and it seems to stay in the same spot. The “spaghetti lines” change, but the storm just seems to sit there.  

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Honored Contributor

@LilacTree wrote:

I’ve been checking on it every few hours for three days and it seems to stay in the same spot. The “spaghetti lines” change, but the storm just seems to sit there.  

When you overlay one path atop an older path you can see its movement. It’s moving. 

Honored Contributor

@Mindy DThanks.   I'm not in FL right now, so I just keep watching and texting with neighbors.  I can see you know a lot, so I just didn't want to think I was missing something!  

I will be checking in for those upcoming reports even though right now I think my area will luck out once again and I'm hoping the same for those north of the West Palm area which figured so big in the reports for a while..

Frequent Contributor

Yah! @ Halo117, I am in your vicinity. Though prepared and stocked every "season". This has been a very stressful week for us. Poor Bahamas. I hope she goes out to sea and poops out.
Esteemed Contributor

That line is where the "eye" is predicted to go!

Have you seen the size of this storm

Just the hurricane force winds are expected for over a 60 mile wide path and then they start diminishing!

Honored Contributor

i live on east coast even it does not hit the mid Atlantic coast line still way to close for comfort